Friends

Deku pov:

"OI DEKU AUNTIE SAID YOU DIDNT GO HOME YESTERDAY WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU HA!!!" I hear kachan shout at me from across the street, I attempt to ignore him which was a wrong move as a few seconds later I feel the heat of an explosion blasting me in the left side of my face seconds before I hear the actual sound. "DONT IGNORE ME DEKU." I hear him yell as I fall off the swing. I sit up and rub the back of my head gently feeling no blood I guess it wasn't a hard fall, I then feel a warm liquid dripping down my face above my eye, I was cut under my eyebrow and the explosion temporarily blinded my eye and also gave me second degree burns on the side it hit I don't know how I know this so specifically but I was always able to accurately guess injuries so it's likely part of my quirk. I'm lifted up by the front of my collar by kachan and held there momentarily before being thrown a short distance by him, I hit my head on the ground and groan slightly in pain. Though this commotion seems to have alerted a nearby pedestrian, someone who looks slightly familiar steps between me and kachan, he looks like- oh it is aizawa-san. "What are you doing kid." He asks monotonously getting strange looks from the bullies. "We're just giving the quirkless loser what he deserves." The grey haired bully states earning a death stare from aizawa. "Having a quirk or not doesn't mean he's not a human let alone a child, besides now that I have video proof you can now be charged for illegal quirk use and assault." Aizawa says with anger quickly leaking into his voice and body language. He activates his quirk which I learned cancels the quirks of anyone he looks at in the time period before he blinks. "Hah the old man is using his quirk now we can charge you too!" The black haired bully said with a smug smirk on his face. "It's not illegal if I have a license." He states as he holds out his hero licence. "I also happened to be a teacher at UA so I can make sure none of you can even hope to enter any class let alone the hero course." He threatens gaining frightened looks from the trio. The two weak boys run off not bothering to get kachan. "Aizawa-san please don't it's not that bad." I try to reason with the livid hero infront of me. "Fine but if this ever happens again I'll make sure you can never even look at UA without a consequence again." He threatens kachan once more before deactivating his quirk and coming over to me to make sure I'm okay. "Are you hurt? Do we need to get you to recovery girl again?" He asks a few more questions before giving me a chance to answer. "Yes I'm ok no, I don't need to see recovery girl, and kachan didn't know it was wrong he was always congratulated for hurting me because the doctor made a mistake and thought I was quirkless." I answer most of the questions. While aizawa was worrying about me kachan was standing to the side with wide eyes and his hands were twitching slightly, "are you ok kachan?" I ask him standing up to walk over to him. Kachan looks down and I notice a drop of water drop to the dust covered park floor, the another, and two more. Is kachan, crying? I've never seen him cry before. "I'm sorry de- izuku..." he mutters quietly. "Huh?" I tilt my head to the side confused. "I was always told that it was the right thing to do and you knew me when I was younger I always tried to do what was right... I hated hurting you but since everyone said it was good I kept doing it and, I'm such an idiot, being quirkless doesn't mean your not a person I mean look at some of the extras in our class, heh one of them can make their hair float how is that helpful." Kachan confesses what he was feeling this whole time and I tear up slightly, I run up to him and grab him into a tight hug. "I forgave you a long time ago kachan I didn't blame you." I state as I begin to cry too. He was surprised at first but then he hugs back and begins to sob into my shoulder, I pat his back softly to calm him down.

I say goodbye to aizawa and begin to walk back to the apartment building where kachan and I live, as we walk into the building people start to recognize me saying things like. 'Didn't that kid know hawks' or 'maybe if we befriend him we can meet hawks' we enter the elevator and ignore the whispers before as we rise kachan asks about it. "Why were they saying you know hawks?" He asks me obviously curious about if I know the #4 hero. "The reason I didn't go home is because I got attacked by a villain he brought me to recovery girl at UA to heal me and insisted on walking me home." I respond leaving out a few things. "We also found out that the doctor made a mistake and that I actually do have a quirk." I add in after a moment to add suspense. "Wait what?" He questioned thinking he misheard me. "I have a quirk that activates if blood is drawn, look." I use my tooth to slightly cut my thumb and draw blood and show him, then I think about healing the cut and feel a little relief as the pain goes away. I wipe the blood off and show the bruise that appeared to kachan. He looks shocked for a moment before his eyes light up. "That's so cool!" He exclaims showing the fanboy hidden behind his egotistical and confident mask. I chuckled slightly as the elevator reaches our floor and opens, we walk out and walk the short distance to his apartment which is slightly closer than mine. "The old hag wanted to invite you guys for dinner tonight so I'll probably see you there." He states and walks in the door, I instantly hear shouting from inside. I sigh and return to my apartment to tell my mom about dinner. When I open the door I'm met with 2 strangers and my mom at the table. "Mom who are they?" I ask as she looks over noticing my arrival. "It's your father and brother." She says

1118 words!