"can we stay like this?" Xaila mumbled as butterflies erupted in her stomach at the feeling of his fingers on her waist.

"as much as I'd want to," Jude started , slowly pulling away from her and facing her. "we have to get up" he said.

the girl groaned and fell back on the bed when Jude removed his hands from her and sat upright on the bed , stretching his arms. Xaila eyed him and slowly pulled the blanket over her face , in attempt to hide under the blankets.

"uh uh , I see what you're trying to do" Jude said in a raspy voice and raised a brow. he tugged on the white duvet and pulled the blanket away from her body , making the girl pout.

"come on. mum is probably waiting on us for breakfast" Jude said , his hands grabbing her wrists and he pulled her up.

Xaila nodded her head and sprinted towards the bathroom , shutting the door , causing Jude to groan as she was the first one in there.

Xaila took a spare toothbrush that was in Jude's cabinet and started to brush her teeth , looking at her tired expression in the mirror.

she was wearing Jude's large t shirt and her wild curls were everywhere. she finished brushing her teeth and started to wash her face with the cold water to wake her up.

she dried it and walked back inside the bedroom where Jude was sitting on the edge of the bed , his phone in his hands. he smiled when she walked out.

Jude went and brushed his teeth and used the cold water on his face to wake him up aswell. meanwhile, Xaila put a cream coloured scrunchie in her hair and slipped on her slippers before starting to make the bed. she opened the window to let the cool air flow inside the hot bedroom.

the girl was busy putting on lipbalm on her lips when Jude walked out of the bathroom. he looked around the bedroom , smiling. "you know , you didn't have to"

his girlfriend gave him a look.

"why would I leave this for your mom when I could've done it?" she asked with a raised brow. Jude smiled and pulled her in by her waist , causing her to blush and smile.

"I love you" he spoke , looking down and she looked up at him with a smile. "I love you, too" she spoke and his stomach did backflips. he'd never get tired of hearing that.

he bend down and placed a kiss on her lips. their kiss would've been longer if Jobe hadn't banged his fist on Jude's bedroom door.

"can you two get the fuck up?" they heard Jobe's deep voice behind the closed door. Xaila smiled and removed her arms from her boyfriend's waist , much to his dismay.

she walked over to the door and opened it to see Jobe standing there with a bored expression. "morning , Jobe" she spoke with a smile. he smiled widely. "hey wife"

Jude appeared behind Xaila with a raised brow and a scowl replaced Jobe's previous wide smile. "morning" Jude said , throwing an arm over Xaila's shoulders.

"yeah , morning or whatever" Jobe huffed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, causing Xaila to shake her head with a smile as she followed the younger Bellingham brother.

they found Mark and Denise in the kitchen. Mark was sitting behind the counter , with his breakfast infront of him while Denise was cooking breakfast.

the man smiled when he saw the children. "good morning" he spoke in his English accent. "morning" Xaila smiled widely and walked over to Denise.

the boys greeted their parents and sat behind the counter , Jobe on his phone and Jude bothering him. "morning" Denise said with a smile while she plated their breakfast.

"morning" Xaila said and then pouted. "you could've woken me up and I could've helped with this" she said and Denise shook her head with a smile. "of course not , don't be silly. I can handle this" she spoke.

Xaila smiled and walked back towards the others, placing herself on the chair next to Jude. Denise handed them their breakfast while they all were making conversations and jokes.

"what are your plans for today?" Mark asked the children. "i'm taking this one," Jude pointed to Xaila. "into town and we're exploring. we're meeting up with some friends of mine" he said and looked at his girlfriend.

"if that's okay?" he asked and she nodded her head. "of course , that's okay" she said and he smiled at her.

Jobe fake gagged at them.

"oh , no they're making out" he said dramatically , causing Xaila to flick his forehead. Jobe rubbed his forehead with a pout.

"can I come with though?" Jobe asked as he looked at Jude and Xaila. Jude gave him a look. "no"

"I genuinely hate you"

———

A/N:

yes i'm alive. :)