018.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'me? flirting? never'

"JUDE BELLINGHAM , DORTMUND'S rising star has fans in a frenzy after he was spotted with a mystery girl , not once but twice. Bellingham, who was in a three year relationship with former girlfriend Audrey Wilson , had broke up with her due to unknown reasons. not long after , Jude had been seen out with a mystery girl outside of a restaurant in Dortmund. they were also seen two days ago with him in town and the two were sitting in a cosy restaurant , enjoying each other's company. Bellingham had covered the girl's face , which indicates that he didn't want her identity to be known. Bellingham had also been very well at training sessions and fans don't know if it was because of his toxic relationship with Wilson that ended , or because of the new mystery girl. fans are curious as to what is happening in Bellingham's love life. so , who exactly is Jude Bellingham's new girlfriend?"

Xaila let out a breath once she finished reading the article to her mother. she put her phone down in her lap and shook her head. "these people will do anything for attention."

Calizza nodded her head. "they won't stop until they find out who you are. you know that , right?" she asked with a raised brow. Xaila sighed and nodded her head.

"but it's not like me and Jude are dating , so..." the girl shrugged her head as her mother took a turn. Calizza hummed , causing Xaila to narrow her eyes.

"what?" she asked her mother who shrugged. "nothing , just saying that...you two would make a cute couple" Calizza replied.

Xaila ignored her mother's statement and looked out of the window as they drove towards the Bellingham's.

today was Friday so they are holding a dinner for Calizza before she goes back to the USA and she'll also be joining them to the game tomorrow.

they finally stopped infront of the Bellinghams' house and exited the car. Calizza carefully took her wraps that was on a platter while Xaila locked the doors.

her mother followed her towards the house and Xaila rang the doorbell , waiting for it to be opened. once Denise opened the door , she instantly smiled.

"Xaila , Cali" she said and hugged the two women. "hey Denise" Calizza said and pulled away from the hug. "come in , come in" Denise said and stood aside so they could enter the house.

Xaila looked around the house , taking in the familiar structure of the house. it reminded her of the day when she and Jude watched a Marvel movie together.

Xaila scanned her eyes , taking in the light atmosphere. a presence was next to her and Jude came into view.

"well hello there , Pretty" he said as his brown eyes scanned over her outfit. she had on a black mini skirt and a cropped t shirt with a denim jacket over.

her curls were loose over her shoulders and she was holding a champagne bottle in her hands. she was gorgeous.

"well hello there , ugly" she said and he gasped. "never that" he said and Xaila scanned her green eyes over him. he had on some jeans with a buttoned down t shirt.

Xaila teared her eyes away from his muscled arms and handed the champagne out to him. "take this" she said and he smiled before taking the bottle out of her hands.

"come on , let's go to the back" he said as he placed the bottle on the counter. Xaila felt his hand pressed against her lower back as he guided her to the back.

the stars were bright tonight and the girl looked up , her eyes lighting up when she saw them... "you like the stars?" he asked as he stood next to her while Denise and Calizza was inside , busy preparing the food.

"i do. they're beautiful" she said and he smiled and nodded his head. "so are you" he complimented. Xaila could feel her face heat up and playfully rolled her eyes.

"no flirting until you win tomorrow" she said with a look and he rolled his eyes. "me? flirting? never" he said with a smirk.

the two stood in silence as they took in the stars and the warm air. "you saw the articles?"

Xaila nodded her head  "i did. i'm kinda shocked how everyone is so engrossed in your personal life. you're kind of boring , really" she teased.

Jude scoffed.  "i'm the most fun person you can ever be around" he said in a matter of fact tone. Xaila just smiled at the boy before turning to face the stars once again.

Jude sighed. "i'm sorry. i never meant to drag you into this media stuff" he said sheepishly and she shook her head. "no , it's fine. I'm not that much on social media anyway so..." she shrugged.

the footballer raises a brow as he stared at her side profile. "you aren't?" he asked and she shrugged. "not really. i only watch youtube and maybe tiktok. plus ,i have my books keeping me happy." she said and Jude nodded his head in understanding.

"Jude , Xaila...come eat" Calizza said and the two turned their necks and nodded their heads. "shall we go eat?" Jude asked.

"you English people always sounds so posh" Xaila joked and Jude gave her a smirk. "if i'm wrong , i heard that you liked accents..."

Xaila narrowed her green eyes. "don't start" she said and they both walked inside towards the dining room where Denise and Calizza were already sat.

"finally" Denise said and Jude shook his head as he pulled the chair out for her so she can sit. "thank you" she said and he nodded his head before sitting next to her.

Denise said a prayer up and Jude was smiling internally when he got to hold Xaila's hand.

everyone began to eat and make conversations and jokes. "so , Jude...you excited for the game?" Calizza asked and Jude nodded his head.

"i am. , especially since we're getting closer and closer to the end of the season. might even win the league" Jude spoke , his accent making an appearance with every word he spoke.

"yeah , I'll just pretend to understand that" Xaila said as Jude smiled. "don't worry , i'll teach you"

Xaila felt his hand on her thigh once again but unlike the first time he did , she felt comfortable and not so tense anymore.

she continued to eat her food , and glanced up at him when he talked to Denise or Calizza. she would catch herself looking up at his side profile , taking in his smile , all while aware of his hand on her thigh.

Xaila mentally sighed as she came to her senses and scolded herself in her mind.

she was definitely falling for Jude Bellingham.

—–——