016.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'see something you like, Pretty?'

XAILA WALKED TOWARDS Mahary's car , where they planned to meet. even though Xaila preferred to walk home instead of driving , Mahary didn't take no for an answer.

she met Mahary standing in the front with a smirk on her face and frowned. "what?" she asked her friend. "oh , too famous to say hi now?"

Xaila looked confused as she stared at the girl. "come on , you're practically famous" Mahary said and Xaila gave her a look. "Mahary , i have no idea what you're talking about," she began.

"let's just go home because i could use some good food" Xaila breathed out and Mahary rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips. "so , you're telling me that you haven't been on social media?" Mahary asked with a raised brow as they entered her car.

Xaila buckled herself in and turned with a confused expression towards her friend. "what? no. i've been studying my ass off for today's test so..."

Mahary hummed as she turned the engine on. "okay , what is it? spit it out" Xaila asked as she looked at Mahary who was smiling. "remember when me , you , Jude and Gio went to the restaurant the other day?"

the curly haired girl slowly nodded her head. it was the day two days ago when she and Jude went to watch the movie at his house.

"well...the paparazzi definitely got some good stories." Mahary said and Xaila turned her full attention to her friend.

"apparently, the girlies are super curious about Jude Bellingham's new girlfriend" Mahary said with a slight chuckle. Xaila's eyes buldged out of her head.

"wait what?"

Mahary slowly nodded her head as she drove towards a McDonald's drive-through. "yep. they're super angry too"

Xaila sighed out loud as she laid back in the car seat. by the 'girlies', Mahary obviously meant Jude's fangirls.

the curly haired girl absolutely hates attention and Jude's fans aren't exactly known for being the best mannered , since they'd literally slaughter any woman who breaths near him who isn't his mother.

Xaila wondered how Audrey did it for three years.

"don't worry , they can't see your face since Jude hid it. but trust me , they'll definitely look for you" Mahary laughed out loud and Xaila turned to look at her , her green eyes wide. "you're making it sound like they'll literally find me and kill me in my sleep"