036.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'you two are disgusting'

"OH! THERE'S OUR pretty girl" Xaila looked through her sleepy eyes to see Jobe standing there with a smile and his luggage at his side. Xaila greeted Denise and Mark first before giving Jobe a hug.

"hey" she softly spoke , her hands gripping her suitcases. almost instantly , Jobe's eyes fell on the silver necklace that was on her neck and his smile widened.

"you did it? you're dating?" he said excitedly like a child as he stared at his brother who had a cheeky smile. "oh , that's great news" Denise said with a smile.

"yeah , I'm happy for you" Mark spoke , causing Jobe to nod his head. "i'm so proud of my brother finally getting a healthy and stable girl" he said , dabbing Jude up and receiving a laugh from the other three. they had already put their luggage through security and all they needed to do was get to the back where their jet was.

there was a lot of paparazzi but the family knew it was going to happen. hence why Jude handed Xaila some sunglasses because she was kind of sleepy , her eyes burning and the flashes of the cameras wouldn't help at all.

"let's go , the jet is on the other side" Mark informed them. some of the security guards were trying to hold the journalists at bay , but to no avail.

Jude was gripping his suitcases , keeping his eyes on his girlfriend the whole time , making sure she was okay and that she made it through the rest of the airport.

to say that Jude was happy that Xaila was going with him to England as his girlfriend, was an understatement. ever since they made it official between them , Jude wanted to be near and close to Xaila , as much as possible.

he cuddled her to death and always found ways to touch her — if it's through rubbing circles on her back , playing with her fingers or stroking her legs. he wanted her near him.

the made it through the crowd and when they were finally safe and out into the fresh air , Denise and Mark led the children to the private jet.

Jude and Mark helped the women with their suitcases before taking care of their own , letting Jobe huff out a breath when they didn't want to help him.

"you tired , my girl?" Denise asked as she looked at Xaila who was sitting next to Jude. she slowly nodded her head. "I am"

"then why don't you sleep? we can wake you up to eat later" Mark suggested, taking the seat on the opposite side of Denise and buckled himself in.

Jobe plopped on the seat on the opposite side of Xaila and took out his phone to put it on airplane mode. Jude pulled Xaila closer to him and nodded his head. "you can sleep" he whispered in her ear.

"you sure? you won't be bored without me?" she asked with a cheeky smile and poked his cheek , causing him to smile and shrug.

"maybe..." he trailed off , his right arm extended over her shoulder and her arms around his waist. "come on , sleep." Jude said and kissed the top of her eyebrow.

"can I lay ontop of you?" she asked with a pout and Jude's stomach did backflips. "of course , love. only after we've taken off"

Xaila smiled and nodded her head , sitting back in her seat and waited for the jet to take off. Denise and Mark were in their own conversation and Jobe was eating some fingerbites, rather bored.

once the jet was in the air and no longer on the ground, Denise and Mark looked towards their oldest son.

"Jude? there's something we have to talk to you about" his father said , causing the footballer to look up with a frown and sit up right in his seat.
"something wrong?"

"no , not really.  but there's something we have to talk about. maybe after the World Cup?" Denise suggested as she looked at her son who hesitantly nodded his head.

Xaila raised a brow but didn't say anything since she knew it wasn't any of her business. she laid back in her seat and Jude shook his head before nudging her in the ribs.

"what?" she asked confused and innocently. Jude's eyes glaced at the silver necklace , his heart smiling internally.

"come lay on me" he said and pulled on her upper arm. Xaila smiled and got a blanket from the cabinets. she layed on Jude's body , pulling the soft blanket around their lower bodies as his arms snaked around her waist.

Jude put his face in the crook of her neck as he inhaled her scent and held her firmly against his chest. Xaila let out a comfortable and content sigh as she laid her head on the seat.

Jobe scoffed out loud. "you two are disgusting" he said with a scowl , causing the two to erupt in chuckles.

Xaila's eyes drooped low as she focused on Jude's breathing , making her entire body warm and soon she fell into a comfortable sleep in the arms of her boyfriend.

———