037.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.
'yeah , morning or whatever'

THE NEWS ABOUT Jude Bellingham's alleged girlfriend being with him in England and will possibly be with him at the World Cup in Qatar , spreaded like a wild fire on social media. people were going crazy when they saw her at the game , on television and when photographers spotted them kissing after Dortmund lost the league.

yesterday was no difference since everyone saw the girl being with the Bellingham family. everyone was trying to get her social media and tried to find out everything about her.

currently , Xaila was awoken by the annoying sound of the notification sound coming from her phone , multiple times.

she was laying on her stomach , Jude's heavy arm draped over her waist. she groaned in annoyance and tried to grab her phone from Jude's nightstand, with her head still buried between the pillows.

she let out a sigh when she finally got it and opened her eyes , squinting them at the bright light of the phone. Xaila opened the phone , seeing a lot of social media notifications. 

people were following her , sending her messages , tagging her in stuff and it took no genius to figure out that the football industry and their fans already figured it out.

Xaila rolled over onto her back , making Jude's arm fall at his side. at the loss of contact, Jude's eyebrows twitched in his sleep and he slowly forced his eyes open.

they arrived in England yesterday and the first thing Xaila did when she arrived at their home , was plop on the bed. Jude was taking food for her but the girl didn't budge and waved him off , continuing to sleep. it didn't take Jude long to fall asleep right beside his girlfriend.

he wanted to take her out today , make her explore England with him and let her try his favourite food. the challenge was getting her out of bed.

"good morning" he spoke , his deep voice raspy , making the girl smile and look over at him. "morning" she spoked and switched her phone off , putting it beside her.

Xaila turned on her side , her fingers lightly scratching the back of his head. Jude sighed in relaxation and put his hand on her waist , grabbing on her and pulling her towards him.

Xaila felt her cheeks grew red when he put his face in the crook of her neck , inhaling her scent as her wild curls fell over his face.