019.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'i'm only there for the food'

IT WAS FINALLY Saturday , which meant that today was the day of the game. Xaila got up refreshed and energised for the game , had a nice breakfast and then got dressed in the yellow and black t shirt that she paired with light blue jeans that hugged her lower body perfectly and some black sneakers.

she clipped her curls up with a claw clip and let the strands of the curls frame her face. she sprayed in some perfume and grabbed her necessities and walked downstairs.

Calizza was downstairs with Mahary as they munched on some kebabs. "finally , took your time" Mahary said as Xaila came into view.

Xail rolled her green eyes and shook her head. "we can go now" she spoke and the two women nodded their heads and stood up from their seats.

once everyone made sure they had everything , including the tickets , the three women made their way to Calizza's car.

"hmm , i see you got the t shirt without me" Mahary said as soon as they were sitting in the car. "Jude took me to get it"

Mahary hummed with a smirk not saying anything and Xaila narrowed her eyes at her best friend. "don't act as if you didn't scatter around to get Gio's t shirt for today" Xaila said teasingly.

"this isn't about me , dear Xaila"

the drive was surprisingly not that long and soon , the three women found themselves walking into the stadium. "okay , woah this is bautiful" Xaila breathed out as she looked out into the green pitch and the fans from each teams sitting in their seats.

"let's find the seats. it should be near Denise" Calizza said as she began walking towards the seats.

Mahary and Xaila followed the woman while also searching for their seats. "oh , there" the older woman said as she looked at Denise who smiled and waved them over.

Denise greeted Calizza and the two girls before they all took a seat before the game started. Xaila had greeted the family of the other players that was sitting there , not wanting to be rude.

"look!" Mahary said excitedly as the Dortmund players walked out with their yellow and black kit , with Schalke's players walking out shortly after that with their white kits on.