when he's jealous ~

am alive, lol. 

comment what you want me to write next.

PS -- am keeping  personal requests on hold for a long while cz of a horrible person in my DM who is being absolute shit cz am not posting their req! 

Ishan 

If jealous looks could kill, the cute guy in the bar, who was also your long lost friend would have been long dead with the glares Ishan was throwing in his way.

Normally you would not want to talk to someone like that when you're with Ishan and your gang of friends  but Ishan had annoyed you a lot that day so you wanted a not so sweet revenge.

With the corner of your eyes you could notice the pouts and puppy eyes your boyfriend was throwing your way and the glares at the guy.

And you finally decided to end the torture to your man.

'Had a nice chat?'

'Yeah.'

'You should find less horrible ways to make me jealous, babe.'

'You deserved it.' You say while letting him wrap his arm around your waist.

'I know.'

'And next time, take peanut butter with the jelly.'

'Jelly?'

'Gosh you're so dumb! Jealousy is jelly!'

Abhishek

You both don't like PDA, especially him, but he couldn't help tonight when he noticed a player from the opposite team send you flirtatious looks and winks, making you red a bit.

'Hey Y/N.' Abhishek says sweetly approaching you after keeping away the stuffs in his hand.

And before you could reply, he smashed his lips on you, catching you off guard as he began kissing you softly and you swear you could feel him smirk against your lips as you started returning it.

'WHOA WHOA.'

'GROSS! GET A ROOM!' 

That's when you both broke apart, both blushing. 

Abhishek then started leading you away and you noticed him giving a proud, possessive smirk and side eyes to the player.

Devdutt 

'I don't get jealous.'

Dev always refuses to admit he gets jealous when he sees you laughing at a lame joke by Ishan or a weird af reel he posts and you say how much you miss those reels.

You the the one who made Dev feel and know what true love is and although he knows you love him and only him, he can't help but be jealous.

'You know I love you and only you right?' you speak noticing his jealousy.

'Yeah and it's what keeps me sane in jealousy.'

'My idiot, jello dork.' You giggle and pull him for a kiss.

Shubman 

'Ahem.' Shub cleared his throat after a long torturous view ( read just 4-5 mins) of watching you ramble with Abhishek. 

'If you are done, Abhay, can I steal my girlfriend away for a while?' he hissed.He knew he was overreacting but he did not care. 

'Gosh, Maan! What the hell?' You asked him when you both go to a corner.

'You're mine and only mine as much as am yours.' he said with a poker face and you can't help but chuckle and ruffle his hair.

' I think I have a plan to cure your jealousy.' you smirk.

'Yeah?' he smirks back.

'Yeah.'

Shreyas 

When anyone flirts with you, he gets really mad and tries his best to not beat up the guys then and there, but fails. Flirts end up with a red cheek, broken nose or twisted arms. And you have to give him a long lecture about his violence.

So, this time, he resorts to something different in his mind as he watches you smile at the flirtatious talks of a common friend.

'Hey ( Friend's name)? Lets have a talk on how pathetic it is to try to steal other guy's woman, yeah?'

Before you could reply anything, they are off, more like Shreyas dragging him away and you just wish there isn't a fight.

But the bruised cheek of the friend, later on tells you otherwise.

'I hate it when you're jealous and have violent tendencies due to it.'

' We can talk about it later on.' Shreyas replies as he picks you up and takes you out of the place, much to your dismay.

Rishabh 

'What about a date, gorgeous?' The man asks, completely oblivious that you are not single.

'How about leaving my girl alone?'

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at your jealous man.

'Sorry man, I didn't knew she's taken.'

Rishabh gives him a blank look as he scurries of, leaving you both alone.

'Alexa, play Jealousy, Jealousy please.'

You always saw through him.

'Not funny, Y/N!' Rishabh replies, and after a pause, asks, 'You know what? Lets make it official.'

'Are you kidding me?'

But the look on his face told you otherwise.