ishan kishan

I hope you like this, Riddhima.  Riddhima23

I wanted to make this spicy but sadly it's not my forte. 

{ Some cameos were needed so mauke pe chauka maarke am in this one shot.

And Gunjan bhi XD
Gunjanjain413 }

Just made some minor changes and published the 3243598 days old draft.

ps - life's hectic but I didn't want to disappoint ya.

sorry for errors!

love ya all! <3

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The Bansals and Pandey's are two of the leading business people in whole of India and even a known face in flew places abroad. Interestingly, the two families were never at loggerheads. Avinash Bansal and Pranav Kumar Pandey carried on the old long friendship between the families but it wasn't the case for their youngest kids, Riddhima Bansal and Ishan Kishan, respectively.

Riddhima, the youngest child of Avinash Bansal, was a budding businesswoman and Ishan needs no introduction, does he? The star player of Indian cricket team and vice-captain of Mumbai Indians.

Since their childhood, these two have hated, cursed, annoyed and pranked upon each other. It didn't change even after the equations changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishan heaved a sigh of relief when the crowd around him slackened.

Hearing her laughter, she turned around and saw her lighting the diyas and chatting merrily with his sister-in-law.

'Riddhima beta, please come here once!'

'Coming Maa!' his wife got up and went inside the house.

WIFE. Yes, his wife, Mrs. Riddhima Ishan Kishan. They are bound by the bond he has mixed feelings about. A bad past was affecting him and his relations, no matter how much he tried to hide.

'For once can you be not lazy, Abhi? Look we're late just because of you!' Gunjan chided her husband while enteering the Kishan's.

Ishan looked at the two amusedly. His bestfriends won't change a bit. Never ever.

'Hey! What happened?'

'Abhay forgot to re-fuel and we ran out of fuel in the middle of the road! Forget it, where's Ridhu?'

Ishan rolled his eyes, ' I don't know.'

'What do you mean by you don't know?'

' Dekh, am being straight-forward. I didn't wat to marry and I will not be able to accept ..OUCH.'