(d) a random night ~ ( Shubman Gill )

Okay so this is a random drabble ~

I'll post the drabbles on random ideas and also on some char streaks I love to read and imagine,  so get your seatbelts on >>

(Me and those reaaders who make me smile with their votes and comments.) 

I am high on TVD as always, which resulted in this drabble

I am high on TVD as always, which resulted in this drabble. XD ~

You as - Y/N ~~~

_______________________________________________________________

Y/N pov ~

' I'll surely go mad if I see someone eating dosa with fork and all!' I said, when my bestie, Reva said she rejected a guy because he was eating dosa with that when they went out for a lunch date. I continued, ' I would have immediately left the place, forget about finishing lunch ~'

Reva hugged me, ' Guess why I say we're sisters.'

Dev - ' Leave her neck and finish up your coffees first unless you wnt your neck snapped by an animal while walking back home.

'Animal? Seriously?' I shrugged, ' Are you insane?'

' That's why I advise you to read those posts on FB or watch the city news. To be honest some are saying that the ones who attack are creatures with fangs-'

What nonsense! Vampires? Seriously? Vampires, witches, wolves etc. exist just in novels and shows! I uttered it as just nonsense and got up to walk back home, as it is just 10 mins walk from here.

Dev offered to drop me off, but I denied.

------------------------

Third person POV ~

Y/n was walking on the unusually silent street. She was regretting for not acepting Dev's offer to drop her.

' Hey, b'ful!'

' Shubman! You creep! You scared me!' Y/N replied, trying to calm her racing heart, as her bae popped out of nowhere.

'Sorry, sweetheart! Just wanted to surprise you!'

'First, say where have you been for past two weeks? I have been worried sick! Ouch!'

She yelped, as she got a scratch and small cut due to a low branch of a tree. She was so engaged with him that she didn't care about the surroundings. Drops of blood rolled down her arm.

She failed to notice his dark eyes and slight pop of the veins.

' A lot happened. Wanna know?' he asked, with a smirk and slight eerie, that's what she felt.

' Yeah, your highness!' she replied, wearily.

Shubman -' Am sorry love. Let's put the story for another day. Bloodlust wins.'

She felt she's under control, more clearly under compulsion.

Don't move and no need to be scared.

His voice trailed off, as his fangs were seen and eyes shone while he pierced her neck.

Everything blackened for her.

==================================================================

TADAAAAA!

How was this? 

I know am gonna recieve rotten tomatoes.

anyways I hope ya all like it <3