• Ep 15 | Challenges

Silva: "Hah, they're scrawnier than I thought!"

Blake: "The Japanese aren't known to be muscular at all, now pay up the ten grand you owe me. You lost the bet."

Silva: "You're just gonna go spend it all on women, right?"

Blake: "Huh? Oh shut up. You came here to work, too."

Cavasoz: "I wanna go to Harajaku."

Y/N and Rin walk up to them

Y/N: "Never knew you could speak English, Rin."

Rin: "It's unfortunate that you know how to."

Y/N: "Tch."

They reach the World class players

Rin: "Hey, what do you mean? Is this match like some type of part time job for you?"

Y/N: "Exactly what I was gonna ask."

Isagi: "Y/N and Rin can speak English?"

Kurona: "Respect respect!"

Silva: "Yeah, that's right. No reason I'd come to a place like this between tours besides earning a little dough."

Y/N: "Sorry, but your little Japanese sightseeing trip is gonna turn traumatic after this match."

Rin: "..."

Silva: "I like your spirit, you damn brat."

* - CLAP - *

Another guy parts Y/N and Rin from Silva

Luna: "Okay, that's enough. You three adults are acting like children. You're Itoshi Rin and Y/N L/N right? I heard about you both from Ego."

Y/N / Rin: "Huh?"

Luna: "Your that guy, Sae itoshi's little brother, right? He made a name for himself at one of Royale's subordinate teams. If you're his brother, I'm sure you got some amazing talent, and I heard some stuff about you from Ego, Y/N."

Y/N: "Is that so?"

Rin grits his teeth and soon after, the match begins

CF - Y/N L/N (R)
CF - Isagi Yoichi (L)
CM - Itoshi Rin
RM - Kurona Ranze
LM - Nagi Seishirou

PIIIII!!!!!!

KICK OFF

Isagi passes to Y/N to start off kick off and Y/N dribbles forward until he's stopped by Pablo

Isagi: "Y/N, pass!"

Y/N: "You expect a striker like me to pass to someone lesser than me or won't lead me to MY goal? I'll only pass if my chances of scoring are totally blocked."

Isagi: "He's gotten really egotistical... Is he gonna become someone like barou?!"

Y/N: "Now let's try this new ability out!"