• EP 1 | Loss

Your journey of becoming the world's best striker begins..

After your chances of reaching the Nationals were destroyed by Kira's team, you go home after listening to the words of your coach. Your parents try to console you by saying that they are proud of you for managing to get close to making it to the nationals but nothing manages to get through to you. As you guys are about to go inside the house, your father puts his hand on your shoulder and says to you:

Your dad: "Y/N, when I was your age and used to play football i'd get many chances like this and lose them. In the world of football, nothing will be easy to get so you must work hard and diligently so that you can grasp the feeling of winning. So you must move on from this and make sure you don't make the same mistakes again."

Y/N: "Yes father..." 

You guys go inside and after putting up your kit and boots you jump on your bed and your hand hits the remote turning the tv on. An interview of Noel Noa starts to play after a match and your excited to see what he says.

Interviewer: "So what are your feelings about your match today Mr. World's best striker?"

Noel Noa: "The match was enjoyable and my opponents were tough but they just weren't on my level resulting in their loss." 

Hearing this rises up your spirits and you start to watch the highlights of the match, you then eventually fall asleep from exhaustion.

A week passes and in between the days Y/N trains harder than he ever has before while playing matches with his friends during sessions. After a match with his friends, Y/N remembers something.

Y/N: "Oh yea, isn't today when Kira faces the final team to go into the Nationals? Guess i'll go watch it."

Y/N tells his friends goodbye then returns home. After greeting his parents, he goes up in his room to watch the match.

Y/N: "Aw crap! guess I missed the majority of the match..."

He proceeds to watch the remainder of the match and is disappointed at Isagi for passing the ball to his teammate when he surely could've scored himself. After the match ends Y/N goes on to watch some anime. The doorbell rings and Y/N goes to get it and once he opens the door some guy gives him a letter. 

Y/N: "Why go through that when all you could've done was push it through the letterbox..?"

Y/N: "Huh? It has my name on it.. I guess it's for me then."

Your dad: "Hey Y/N what's that letter you got in your hands there?"

Y/N: "Idk, some random guy at the door just gave it to me."

Your dad: "Well that's strange but you might as well  open it."

Y/N opens the letter and it states "You have been selected to become a certified athlete."

You go back up to your room to explain everything that happened to your girlfriend and she tells you that she's proud of you for making it far in the first place and congratulates you for making it into blue lock although you don't know what it is

END OF CHAPTER
......

556 Words
🗣️💯🔥

A/N: Sorry for the first chapter being pretty bad and short. Later eps are around 1000+ words and a lot better than ts one. Your choice to read the other eps tho (mb for bad grammar and spellings if there is any)

☆ Egoism ☆ | Blue Lock X Male Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें