what was that?

Meanwhile.

Saucegay and sakura were now physically immobilise by the snake bitch. You can say that both were scared to death to who? To snake bitch. sakura shaking in fear like a scardy cat.

"sakura?" gay called.

"no use, she's got it worse then me. We've got to get out from here... Get away from her"

A familiar voice came from behind of the snake bitch.

"what's up! What's up!" you said excitedly and throwed naruto to snake bitch

"oiiiiii M/NNN why are you trying to kill me?!!!" naruto screamed before landing to snake bitch face

You were grinning while laughing hard and pointing you're finger at them and that's when an attack from snake bitch came but you stopped it and vanished.

Everyone in trill as to when you were gonna attack or where are you even. While snake bitch was busy tryna find you. You appeared infront of saucegay and sakura, YOU smirk. And showed you're middle finger to both of them

"Ahahahahah you two look like roasted chickens, stand up. You're not tied are you now?" you teased while continuing to laugh.

"w-we can't move" sasuke said. While trying hard to move

You sighed and smacked both of them in the head which made them snap out of the shit and sakura ready to nag the hell out of you but heard the footsteps of the snake bitch approching with four kunai in hand.

You're Mugendai (limitless) stoppped the kunai's in mid air but snake bitch continued throwing kunai's to you're direction from every angle possible but none of them could make it as they were all stopped in mid air.

"man, you're pretty boring you'know?" you sighed and turned to sasuke and sakura, them now looking at you.

"I'm getting sleepy yawns"

"how could you possibly get sleepy in This situation!!???" sakura yelled

"tch don't you see this dick sucker snake is boring? Besides since you two are stable why not just fight it? And maybe take that.... That.....paper?"

"....M/n just please....kill her" sakura said while tears steaming down her face

"damn gurl you ain't needa cry for that" you said in an cringy expression and opened up you're blindfold of the right side.

"Amaterasu! (天照) "

Black flames were now burning up the snake bitch while she screamed the loudest you could ever hear in you're life currently. The trio behind you shocked at what they were seeing. You now put back you're blindfold and turned to the trio.

"unless you guys want to be burn like that, let's get going cause I'm too hungry right now"

Before everyone could move you heard a screaming

"OIII M/N?!!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS LEAVING ME BEHIND!??? I'M I NOT YOU'RE TEAM!?" naruto said from the tall tree he got support with. Cause apparently he got his ass kicked when you throwed him

"oh. gomen (sorry) I forgot about chu. Anyways get you're ass up 'cause we're leaving"

Naruto hurried and got up while running to you're direction as he was kinda scared from the bitch who was still screaming but and then you were interrupted by some asshole gay.

"wait- the scroll"

"Bitch is you stupid? You see those flames it's like fire so that means? The objects she carried is BURNT"