it is what it is

You had just walked out of the Hokage's office and
started to wander around and noticed that you only had the clothes that you had on your body currently, which were all torn from top to bottom.

You decided to go to some clothes stores to see if there was anything there that you found worth to be worn by you.

Entering one of the shops you saw an old lady who you assumed to be the shop owner for some random reason.

As you walked around you saw a set of clothing that was VERY familiar to you. As if you had seen it from
somewhere before.. But where could you have seen it before...

As you were looking at the nostalgic clothing article an old lady walked up to you.

"Find anything you like so far dear?"

"Huh? Oh uh... yeah uh those clothes right there... they look kinda familiar to me... would it be possible if i bought it off of you.?" you asked, pointing to the set of clothes that had caught your interest.

"Hm? Ooh this old thing? Of course! It even comes with this Haori!"

"Oh? How much will it be?" you said, intrigued with the clothing fit

"Hmm... how about I give this to you for free? It has
been on the shelf for ages and no one seems to want to buy it.." said the old lady, grabbing the set of clothes and Haori and folding them up for you.

"Hmm you sure? I'm fine paying for it." you said sweat dropping at her as she insists that you take it for free.

Thanking her for the clothes, you walk out of the store, trying to think of where you had seen these clothes and Haori before. As you were walking you passed by a weapon shop.

"Huh.. wonder if they got anything good for me to kill myself with in there.." you thought before entering the store with your new clothes in hand.

As you enter the store you see plenty of kunai's,
shuriken, tanto, and other weapons but one seems to have caught your attention. It was a katana that had a pitch black scabbard and the blade was a pure silver color. The handle was wrapped with a sort of black string and had a red diamond shaped pattern. Right where the handle met the blade was a tsuba that was in the shape of a flame.

It intrigued you as it seemed like something that was also very familiar to you and you felt like it had some sort of connection to the uniform and haori that you had just bought.

And that's when it clicked. The uniform was the male demon slayer uniform while the haori was the same one that Tanjiro had.

Deciding that it would be cool, you decided to get the katana in hopes that it was what you hoped it was.

With the katana in its scabbard, you walked up to the front of the store where the owner of the store was.

You gently placed the katana on the counter and looked at the owner with a bored face.

"How much will this katana cost along with a katana holster?"

"This will be 5000 yen please." said the owner, returning the smile to you as you dug through your pockets for the pouch of money that you had on you. You then paid for the sword and soon walked out of the store before heading home to drop off your newly purchased items.1

Once you got home you left the clothes and katana on your bed before going out to find a way to kill yourself.

As you were walking you noticed that there was some sort of scaffolding on the Hokage faces. You being you, decided to go see what was going on and then jump to hopefully your death.