46

"I'll get it!" Hyeongjun shouts out as he jumps up from the sofa, going over to the front door and letting Jooyeon in, him immediantly taking his shoes off just like what we told him to do.

My parents the. both go to the front to greet Jooyeon, him immediantly bowing and giving a bouqet of small flowers as a thank you. I then wave at Jooyeon from the sofa with a smile, him waving back.

"Thank you so much for inviting me to dinner, and I'm really sorry that it was last minute." He says with a warm smile on his face.

"It's no problem, really. Yeosin always invites people over last minute." My mom laughs as she sets the bouqet of flowers in a console table wear the staircase. "Well you can settle down in the living room with Hyeongjun and Yeosin for now. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes or so."

Jooyeon then nods with a smile as he takes a seat in the sofa beside me.
"Now what?" He whispers. Hyeongjun then takes a seat on the other side of me.

"Now, you act like how you were when you convinced Gunil's parents that you were a good house mate." Hyeongjun whispers back. Jooyeon nods as he then stands up from the sofa.

"Alright, where's your laundry room? I'll do your laundry."
I scoff as I grab his wrist and pull him back down onto the sofa. "Are you mental?! Just act in a mannerly way. Our parents are all about manners."

Jooyeon then nods his head with a determined look on his face.

I'm not going to lie, he looks cute when he's determined. He also styled his hair nicely for dinner. He had styles his long, silky black hair in a half up half down style.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom." Hyeongjun says as he stands up from the sofa and goes through the diningroom to use the bathroom there.

Jooyeon then turns to me. "What do your parents not like?"

I shrug as I sigh deeply. "I'm guessing they don't like it when someone is disrespectful, too loud, messy.. honestly the list goes on."

"What if I mess up? What'll happen?"

"It's not like they're going to kill you." I laugh out, patting his hand with a smile as we both look at each other. "Just relax, don't worry about it."

"Hand off Jooyeon's, please." We both jump at the sudden appearance of Hyeongjun.

"Holy shit, you scared me."