36

"I like you, really. I really like our friendship and I'm glad we met through a wrong number." He smiles softly. I sigh of relief as I scoff at him.

"Don't say it like that!" I call out. "You really scared me."
"Alright, you two losers, let's go before Gunil murders us all for being late." Hyeongjun says as he locks the front door.  Jooyeon hums in response as he unlocks his phone and opens Google Maps, then starting the direction to the restaurant.

"It's an eight minute walk, so if you guys get drunk yous will be fine heading home." Jooyeon smiles as he leads both Hyeongjun and I to the restaurant.

When Jooyeon said he liked me.. That was a bit too random and very sudden. We usually say that to one another when one of us needs comforting, but I didn't need any comforting at all. It doesn't really matter either way.

"Yeosin, stay on this side of the sidewalk." Jooyeon mumbles as he swaps sides with me, him being on the side where the road was and me being on the side where buildings were. Good looking, funny, kind and knows the side walk rule? Damn.

I turn to look for my brother as he's oddly quiet, although it's normal for him to be quiet, and see that he wasn't behind Jooyeon and I. My eyes widen as I slap my hand onto Jooyeon's chest to stop him.

"We lost my brother!" I shout out. Jooyeon frowns at me as he points to the other side, where my brother was standing there like a stick man.

"I'm right in front of you, Yeosin."