Chapter 21- Drunk as a Lord!

Melissa moves to a fancy bar, which was out of patrons. It was calm and peaceful unlike the club. Since the place was sentimental, she started thinking and flash-backing the events that happened.

"He leaned forward... I moved back and fell in to the pool... and what next?" She speaks to herself, morosely.

"Since, I can't swim..." The truth revealed in to her mind, "did he just saved me!" She face-palmed herself for her misunderstanding, but wondered why was he so close to her at that moment.

"Did you understand what happened now?" A voice questioned. She twirled to look and it was Justin. He tells her in his typical way, that she can cry or shout for what she has faced until now.

Sadly, Melissa starts speaking, "now I understand that you just saved my life again, but why were you leaning-?"

"I was about to do CPR for you..."

"CPR?" She repeated.

"Only to save your life, but you just wake up again leaving me no trouble, but leaving a kiss on my cheek," said Justin.

"Kiss on the-?" She thought herself, quite scared. Without hesitating to talk further, she changed the conversation.

"I'm no competition with Hailey or Kendall or anyone... But I don't know why they just took someone like me so wrong!"

"Someone like you?" Asked Justin, curiously.

She nodded, "I'm not even that beautiful like them, not even close... I'm shy, laid-back and totally different!"

"You don't even have a great figure either," Justin added, "and you lose temper and unsocial!"

"Fine," she retorts, "but why would they be rude to an unworthy person like me!"

As a matter of fact, Justin corrected her words.

"Perhaps, they were jealous of you."

"Jealous?" She asked back, confused.

"You know jealousy is a girls' thing right!" He continues, "and you ain't unworthy either..."

"You think so?" She asked slowly.

Sure she has a completely different attitude, and poor family circumstances, but Justin admitted the truth.

"Yes!" He exclaimed, "just think of it, you are strong enough to handle an unseen and an unknown guy like me, brave enough to dance in the middle of unknown people, to talk back without yielding and even punch a star like me!"

Melissa smiled from her heart for all the compliments she heard.

"And you're the first girl that I ever saw who is so honourable- totally blew my mind... Seeing you I believed Cinderella does exist," Justin disclosed out of insensibility.

The heartbeat starts pounding loudly, it was both of them either one of them; however both did stared at each other for a couple of minutes.

Suddenly, Justin being overheated excuses for the wash-room. Was he ashamed? Whilst, Melissa remained and fanned herself. "It's pretty hot eh!" She said to the accompanied barman and had a glass of clear liquid and gulped it.

By the time Justin arrives, Melissa is totally unconscious by half; lolling her head and talking to herself.

"Hey... hot-head!" Justin prodded at her, suspiciously.

"Ahhh..." She yelled, "poor you... Couldn't even enjoy that stupid party because of me!" She said, dragging his arm insisting him to get seated.

"I maybe bad, really bad... And yes I'm hot-headed!" She garbles back noticing his word, "I become more hot-headed because of your stuuuuuuupid nuisances! You think the same right?"

Justin stared at the emptied glasses of Rum, meanwhile he was astonished because she was not the type of girl he acknowledged before considering now. Thus, he wanted to know more.

She asked from Justin and talked again without even waiting for his answer, "but you know my heart's never bad..."

She did not realized that she is speaking indignantly (but foolishly), because she is drunken.

"Got it jerk? You think every girl around the world come back of you... Ha," she revolves her finger around as she said it and pretends as if to puke, "yuck! They're mad! Because now that I've met you I guarantee it's a complete pointless thing to even imagine... You!!!"

She pointed her index finger towards him, "a charmer, just like-" she thinks, "ah... just like the guy in the magic flute!"

She pompously bragged, "even I was followed by many guys, but I never said a yes_ because I'm unlike you!"

She adds directly, "you dirty old man, always having an eye on catwalks eh... Terrible!"

Now Justin's really amused. He showed an interested gesture by a closed hand resting on the cheek and eagerly listened to her. Melissa pursued rambling about her miseries- family, money and difficulties.

All of a sudden, she yanks up and laughed humorously.

"Oh... You had to lose that bloody challenge isn't it!" He was alerted by the word 'bloody'.

'Guts!' She blurted out.

"How could you just stand firm even when a girl you don't love comes to you and kiss you! Ewww... Sucks!" She pats his face, more and more; and squeezed his quite chubby cheeks more affectionately.

Melissa gripped his lips with her fingers, in which she would never do if she was not drunk and said, "I wonder how many girls you 'ave smooched with these pinky pinky lips..." And she smacked her lips together smiling at him just as if she tasted a delicious food.

For the first time ever, he felt what jitters was when Melissa leaned over to him; eventually even his goosebumps were produced and his heart beats faster. Literally, these things were quite 'normal' and used to him, they were not such big things for a famous and a flirty guy. Though, he felt like he has never felt it before... That is: heart-beat.

Justin stares as if he is bewitched, and wondered what she'll do next. "Why am I feeling dizzy...!" She mumbled as she leaned forward towards Justin. He remained firm without a shake with eyes of surprise.

And she fell over to Justin, fainted; leaving him with a dashing smile.

When a girl gets drunk it may be a normal thing, but when a girl who has never had drinks get drunken- it really is a disaster!

Justin leaned over to grab her, then she mumbled: "Aiii, whatch u doing...?"

"You are still aware of yourself eh...!" He said, with a smile and carried her with his strong arms.

KismetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara