Chapter 19: Familiar Faces

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"GAME PLAN! I'll remove the mud and create an opening for you both. Find Aizawa! I'll meet up with you both" With Kirishima nodding and getting ready, Bakugo ignored her.

"On three you two," she whispered, sensing around her she began pulling the mud apart. Creating a small opening for them.

"One.." the woman was strong but with the fear of her peers getting hurt. Y/n felt stronger. Pulling away more the gap grew larger.

"Two..." Kirishima fully ready to run, Bakugo turned his head and groaned. Getting into the same stance as Kirishima. Getting a good grip around the mud she separates it fully shouting at the boys.

"THREE!! GO!!" As Bakugo exploded away and Kirishima rolled out. She lifted the mud above her head and aimed it at the women. Shooting puddles at her she tried freezing it to no avail.

"What the hell?" Trying to freeze it again, it wouldn't budge. Giving up she moved it fast enough in lifted the women up. Feeling somewhat bad for what she was about to do, she lifted her arms up higher and brought them down smashing the woman into the floor.

"OOOHHHHH!!!! Ouchie" y/n winced as she saw the woman bounce from the force. With the mask over her face, Y/n couldn't tell if the woman was down for good. Walking over and noticing her chest falling up and down. She was out cold.

Kneeling down, she tried to look closer into the women's mask. She couldn't shake the feeling off, she knew she recognized her quirk. Before she could take the mask off, she heard a loud screech. As if some kind of monster erupted from the earth.

Running to where she heard it, She saw Bakugo holding down the fog villain. With a breath of relief, she walked over to Kirishima and began helping him hold back the other villains.

"Y/n!!" Turning around she saw Midoryia standing near Kirishima and Bakugo

"Y/n!!" Turning around she saw Midoryia standing near Kirishima and Bakugo. Looking forward she saw Almight holding the Nomu off. A bit surprised she wasn't ready for the mess she walked into.

"What the hell did I miss!?" She shrieked. Noticing the first villain with pale hair and skin, he made eye contact with her. She felt her body freeze, he looked familiar. Like they had met before.

"Eh?" The pale villain whispered, staring at her, a smile plastered across his face. He could only laugh to himself. Disturbed she was wide-eyed as he smiled at her. Looking over at Midoryia and Todoroki, neither of them noticed the villain's creepy smile on her.

"Oh! I know you, this is going to be... So. Much. Fun." Not having a chance to react he ran towards her with speed she couldn't fathom. Bringing water in between them she froze it into a wall. Jumping back a bit she sensed more liquid. The mud from earlier was thick enough to drag somebody over.

"Alright, your pissing me off!" The villain shouted as he touched the ice. Complete shock ran down her body. The ice didn't melt, it disintegrated into dust. Trying to submerge him in the mud, he ran back and called the fog villain.