SEVEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(I WANNA BE DOWN)CHAPTER━━ SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(I WANNA BE DOWN)
CHAPTER━━ SEVEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

UNICRON'S DEEP voice boomed, addressing Optimus, who was standing below him. "Do not do this, Prime," he said. "I can give you everything you want."

Optimus's mouth plate transformed over his dermas, and his optics shifted into a glare. "Then die!" he shouted, lunging forward with his blade.

The control panel exploded, sending Optimus and everything around him flying backward. He groaned in pain as he landed on his chassis on the bridge. The machine behind him pulsed with an orange glow, rising up the metal until it reached the top and exploded into a dazzling display of lights.

With the portal now broken, a powerful suction drew everything toward it. The Freezers screeched, desperately trying to grab onto something. Optimus felt himself being pulled into the suction, but then he saw someone grab onto the end of his battle axe. "Noah!" he exclaimed, surprised.

"I got you!" Noah held onto the end of the axe with a tight grip, refusing to let go even as he was pulled along. Everywhere around them on the ship was slowly getting sucked up into the portal, creating a massive storm that threatened to consume them.

"Let me go, Noah. Save yourself!"

"Till all are one," Noah declared with determination. Noah's grip on the axe slipped, and he exclaimed in alarm. However, someone else grabbed onto Optimus's other servo, and they saw Primal standing there, the one who caught him.

"Till all are one," Primal declared, echoing Noah's words. Noah grinned up at him as Primal roared and pulled Prime back to the safety of the bridge, transforming around Noah as he did so.

Noah found himself perched on the back of Prime's truck, activating the jetpacks to increase their speed as they raced across the crumbling bridge behind them. "Punch it, Prime!" he yelled.

Primal sprang into action, bellowing a guttural roar as he soared through the air. With a fierce swipe, he deflected a rock hurtling towards the group following behind him. Swiftly, the trio tumbled off the collapsing bridge and landed with a thud on a grassy knoll. Meanwhile, the tower was gradually being engulfed by the portal.

Noah couldn't contain his excitement and exclaimed, "Yeah, baby!" He gripped Optimus' metallic frame with unwavering determination as he and the rest of the group drove towards the others.

Lisa and Elena exchanged a tender embrace, overcome with gratitude for their stunning triumph. Bumblebee's throttle pumped in response upon overhearing their elation. The team pulled up in a verdant meadow near the mountain range. Bee deftly underwent his transformation without disturbing Lisa and Elena, who were now approaching the rest of the group.

As they all stood together, basking in their hard-earned glory, Acree queried, "Unicron.... Is he dead?"

Primal corrected her with a resonant growl, "Trapped, but not dead. Evil can never be completely vanquished. He could return."