She gripped on his shoulder as her nails dug in his  shoulder, making him hiss slightly in pain. "Look at you already a mess when I only have a finger in." He said as he slowly fasten his pace as he slid another finger in her. "O-ohh...g-god...Suguru.." She moaned out as her back is now arched against  the rock she's leaning on. "Yeah, you like that, darling?" Suguru asked as his moving his finger faster in and out of her. 

"O-ohh g-god...Y-yes!" She moaned out loudly as his finger is hitting her spot. "Hmm...right there?" He askedas the lady nodded her head repeatedly. "Y-yes, y-yes..r-right there!" She gasped moaning lustfully as Suguru started to target her spot, making her legs shake in pleasure. Suguru noticed her shaking so he held her waist to keep her from falling. She whimpered as she placed her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm n-near.." She moaned out, biting Suguru's shoulder as he groaned out lightly in pain yhet he also liked it. "Yeah...you wanna cum?  Hmm? Look at you shaking just by my fingers, darling." He said as he rub her clit with his thumb as he move his fingers in and out of her wetness, making her moan loudly. "A-ah~ f-fuck! S-suguru....T-this feels s-so good!" She moaned out softy as she felt a familiar sensation.

"Fuck..your walls are tightening around my fingers, you're really near huh? You dirty little slut.." He said as he gripped her hair, making her  look up at him to see her reaction as his fingers move in and out of her.  Her lip are parting as her eyes are slowly dropping in pleasure, making the man smirk at her lewd expression. "Such a pretty face...Do you want to cum, darling?" She nodded her head in response, as a soft whimper left her lips.

"Hmm... Cum my darling.." Suguru said smirking.

On the other side (With the boys)

"Aren't you gonna fetch Sin like Suguru did? That Dumbass Disturb our sleep." Choso asked, Naoya who is munching some chips. "And watch them touch each other? No fucking way." Naoya said, making Toji frown. "How sure are you that they are fucking?" Toji asked as he crossed his arms. "Eh?! Suguru is a smoothass man! He can easily get it." Naoya said.

Sukuna turned to Choso  with curiosity. "Did you initiate or her?" He asked. "That's private." Choso said, he doesn't want to spill information for Sin. "I think Cho did!" Gojo said as he eats some sweets, while Nanami is on the phone with someone, probably still work. This workaholic man.

Only if you knew. Choso thought.

___________

"A-ah! S-suguru!" She moaned out as she was gripping on his shoulder, as she cum around his finger for the third time. It was making her body shake in pleasure. "Hmm... Can you do more, darling?" Suguru asked softly as he kissed her forehead. "I-i a-ah! C-cant... S-suguru.." She said whimpering softly as she leaned on him.

"Hmm.... Just one more, darling. I promise." He said, as he kissed her lips passionately, as she immediately wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she kissed back softly, his hand roamed around her body he slowly took off her shirt it broke their kiss for a while but they immediately connected it again.

He immediately gripped on her breast, making the girl moan lightly, she then gasped loudly as he made her turn around, pressing her on the big rock she's leaning earlier. "W-wait Suguru! O-ohh!" She let out a long moan as she suddenly felt him slid himself inside her. "O-oh f-fuck... So f-fucking tight." Suguru groaned as he pressed his lips on the back of her head.

He then gripped on her neck, making her lean his head on his shoulder. "F-fuck... Y-your ours.. Do you h-hear me, darling?" Suguru asked thrusting in her hard and slow, as she nodded her head repeatedly. "Use that m-mouth, princess.." Suguru said as he gave her another hard thrust, making her gasp and moan loudly.

"A-ah~ s-suguru..." She moaned out lustfully as her breast got pressed against the cold rock as Suguru, thrusts himself inside her. "Who do you belong to? Hmm? Darling?" He asked as he thrusts in her hard, deep, and slow. "Y-you.. A-ah! I-i belong to you!" She moaned as she clenched her fist against the rock, as Suguru continued his deep, hard, and slow pace. He wanted to go faster but the water was stopping him.

"S-suguru a-ah~ f-faster p-please!" She begged, making the man groan as he felt her walls tightening if that's even possible. "Fuck- d-dont clench around on me like that, darling... You'll make me c-cum f-fast.." He said as he continued to thrust in her, moving a little faster making her cry out in pleasure.

"F-fuck... Y-your disturbing nature.." Suguru said as he kissed her neck, biting it from time to time. "O-oh g-god! R-right there!" She moaned out as she felt him hit her spot. "T-there?" Suguru asked, as he pushed her down against the rock again, her breast presses against it as he thrust in her, hitting her spot every time.

Her lips parted as her eyes rolled to the back of her neck as he continued to abuse her sweet spot, he suddenly gripped on her breast from behind, pinching and twisting her nipples. "O-oh g-god! S-suguru!" She moaned out loudly as her back arched in pleasure, her legs or practically her body is shaking as he fuck her good.

"F-fuck... S-such a perfect girl.." He praised as he continued to take her from behind, pinching, and twisting her nipples in his fingers. "U-ugh~ f-fuck!" She moaned out loudly as he never stopped moving in her, he felt her walls tightened once again. Sensing that she's near. "Are y-you gonna cum n-now? H-hmm? Cum for me.. Cum on my cock." He said.

As his hand moves to rub her clit as he fucks her fast and hard, making the lady go crazy in pleasure as she gripped on his arms that's rubbing her clit. "O-oh f-fuck! A-ah!" She was cursing as the man continued to make her feel like she was in heaven. "Cum, darling." He said, once more.

She was biting her lower lip hardly as he continued to move in her, making sure to hit her spot that makes her eyes roll back. As her moans got louder and louder. "I-im c-cumming! S-suguru!" She moaned out loudly that it motivated the man to go faster. "F-fuck... I-im near.." Suguru said as he continued to move in and out of her wetness.

"U-ugh~ a-ah~" "Y-yeah keep m-moaning like that.." He encouraged her as he moved faster and harder, she let out a loud moan as she cummed around him, making the man groan as he continued to move faster.  "F-fuck, f-fuck... F-fuck me.." Suguru growled as he came inside her, making her moan out softly.

"Fuck..." They are both panting and trying to catch their breath. "I love you.." Sin suddenly whispered making the man still, as she slowly closed her eyes as she was drifting to sleep.