Taehyung said when they keeps sayin you're more handsome, no daddy you're more handsome.

Father-son looks at him and nods. "Taetae is the most beautiful man in the world then," Jeonyul says and chuckles as jeongguk nods.

"Yeah, the prettiest one,"

"Thank you for the compliments guys, I know I'm beautiful," Taehyung said and flips his hair, bowing slightly to cover his crimson cheeks

"Now let's take a picture of you guys," He said, pulling his phone out as they started to pose.

"Yulie, you first, smile," Taehyung click the pictures after pictures and signals jeongguk to pose next, who nods and pose for the picture. Taehyung put his phone down and looks at him with oh so done face.

"Are you an officer or what? Why are you posing like that?," Taehyung asked and laughed when jeongguk looks at him confusedly

"I'm posing...?," He mumbles innocents, tiny pout visible as taehyung zooms through his face, capturing it.

He looks up and smirks.

"You really don't know anything other than works, do you?," Taehyung facepalm and teaches him some pose.

"Keep your head up a little bit, right leg forward and hands inside your pocket, yes just like that,"

---

"Welcome Mr Jeons, the event is going to start soon," Mr. Oh said as soon as the three of them walks into the hall, welcoming them as jeongguk nods coldly, shrugging him off, they started to walk and took a seat.

The bully's parents were looking at them and mentally cursing them but no one pays attention to them.

Taehyung literally ignore them as jeongguk simply doesn't care and what should jeonyul do? Nothing.

"Welcome to all of the student's family who managed their time to come here, thank you for coming here ladies and gentlemen," Mr. Oh spoke through the mic as everyone claps it.