Sleepover

SUMMARY: Becky and Freen have a sleepover while Freen's parents are out of town.
-
"Freen, I can't believe your parents are out of town for the whole weekend and you're not even going to throw a party," Becky whines, sticking her lips out in a pout. She doesn't understand why Freen wouldn't want to take this opportunity that has presented itself. "It's wasteful."

Freen shrugs her shoulders, poking the salad in front of her with her plastic fork. They're sitting at their regular lunch table with Heng and Nam, who are electing to stay out of this conversation. Good choice on their part. Becky thinks Heng learned his lesson when Becky flicked him in the balls last time he tried to get involved.
"It just seems like more work than it's worth."
"It's just unfair." Becky can't help her complaining. "You always get these opportunities I would die for to throw parties. I've got, like, a billion siblings, so I never get the house to myself. You're home alone at least three times a semester. Your parents wouldn't even be mad or anything."
"That's not even the point," Freen says, calmly and evenly. Sometimes it's frustrating to Becky just how easily Freen keeps her calm while Becky can lose her temper at the drop of the hat.
"And what is?" Becky asks, throwing a goldfish cracker in Freen's direction. It misses.
"That I don't want to."
Becky throws her hands in the air and stands from the table. "I can't be friends with someone who wastes perfect opportunities to be a hooligan. I'm going to find Kade." She walks away, knowing full and well she's still going to Freen's lame movie night later. She hears Heng and Nam saying exactly that.
-
Hours later, Kade drops Becky off at Freen's house. Kade is always invited, but only comes to about half of the things they invite her to. When Becky had mentioned movie night at Freen's, Kade had just shrugged and said she had made other plans. Whatever that meant. Becky's always too afraid of what the answer would be if she asked.
They had been hanging out all afternoon, ever since school let out, just doing homework. Becky liked hanging with Kade because she always let Becky complain about Freen as much as she wanted. Whenever Becky complained to Heng or Nam, they gave her these looks. Kade didn't give her any looks. She always just stayed silent and hummed at the appropriate times. All of Becky's friends should be more like Kade.
Becky gets out of Kade's car, slamming the door like Kade always says not to, and walks straight up the walkway and enters Freen's house without knocking. They've been friends for six years now, but even if that weren't the case, Freen's supposed to expecting her anyway.
She closes the door behind herself, slipping her shoes off and leaving them by the front door. She can hear Nam's laughter in the kitchen, all the way across the house. Becky rolls her eyes. Nam laughs about everything. How can someone that happy all the time? There's got to be something wrong with her. She's always thought so.
Becky walks down the hallway towards where the kitchen and living room are, glancing over the same family portraits and school photos that are always there. No matter how many times she sees them, she always takes a second to admire how adorable Freen with short, curly hair is. Nowadays, Freen has let it grow past her shoulders. Becky isn't sure why she evens keep it long, since she's always got it pulled up in some type of bun, but.
1
Nam greets her when she walks into the kitchen, throwing her arms around Becky's shoulder. Heng mumbles some sort of greeting around the cookie he's eating and Becky flips him off in response, despite the fact that he hasn't even done anything wrong yet. Becky's always kind of wondered how he ended up in this group, three girls (four counting Kade) and him. At first, Becky had been suspicious that Heng was trying to sleep with one of them, but now she has no such worries. He's kind of like an annoying older brother, or something.
Freen's grin when she notices Becky in the room is definitely the inspiration behind the last poem Becky had to write for English, a dumb thing she had been embarrassed to turn in about people and how they could be the sun. Becky doesn't want to talk about it.
"Becky! You made it," Freen says, as if there was any doubt between any of them that Becky wouldn't actually come. "No Kade tonight?"
"Nah, she's always got something better to do, you know that," Becky jokes, stealing a cookie off the sheet where they're cooling. Freen must have been baking before they all came over, then. Taking a bite, Becky finds the cookie still warm and soft and melting. She knows she's getting chocolate all over herself, but can't find herself to care. She's a sucker for Freen's chocolate chip cookies, everybody knows that. It's just a fact.
Freen's smile doesn't even falter. "I should text her. I haven't talked to her in a while. Hope she's doing okay and all that." Becky feels herself melting. Freen is always so caring towards everyone. Like, out of the goodness of her heart. She doesn't even expect anything in return. Becky would find it annoying if it wasn't Freen.
Heng hums in agreement, going to grab another cookie. "You should. She's been meaning to do the same," he says. Becky gives him a look out of the corner of his eye, a little surprised. She had no idea that Heng and Kade talked outside of their group chat and the few times Kade actually sits when them at lunch.
Apparently, Becky is not the only one who thinks this.
"You talk to Kade?" Nam asks, not even hiding the shock in her voice. Nam's never been the most subtle one of their group.
"Yeah, and what about it?" Heng asks, defensive. His eyebrows furrow as he wipes away the crumbs on his hands on his jeans. Becky doesn't understand how people can actually be attracted to men.
2
"Nothing, just surprising, is all," Freen answers for them all. "Don't worry about it. What movie does everyone want to watch?" She addresses the group, but Becky knows the question is just for her. They'll watch whatever movie Becky wants to watch because Freen will take her side.
Not for the first time, Becky finds herself thinking about how in love with Freen she is.
Before she can even dwell on that thought, a thought she only lets herself have every now and then before it goes away for another couple of months, Freen is asking if anyone wants any wine. Becky doesn't even know why she asks because Freen will pour them all a glass anyway. Except for Heng, who's driving tonight. (Heng drives every night; he's the only other one with a car).
Becky's assumptions are correct because Freen pours four glasses of wine, carrying them in her dumb, big hands to the living room without any assistance.
Like always, Becky and Freen share the couch while Nam and Heng take the recliners. Despite there being more than enough room, Becky climbs basically on top of Freen and settles in for a night of cuddling. Freen doesn't protest, just sets their glasses of wine on the coffee table and wraps her arms around Becky. This is definitely one of Becky's favorite places in the whole world.
2
They settle on watching Grease followed by Ferris Beuller's Day Off. They decide watching more than two isn't necessary, since everyone always starts dozing off during the second movie, anyway.
3
Which is exactly what happens.
Nam is the first to start snoring, head tilted back and drool coming out of the corner of her mouth. Becky wants to flick her to wake her up, but Freen says that's rude. Instead, they just stop the movie and decide to call it a night. Becky wants to protest, her cuddle time with Freen being cut short, but Heng is always the voice of reason, saying they've all seen the movie at least ten times. Becky can't argue with that.
Freen escorts them all to the front door, Nam's hair sticking in every direction and sleep evident in her eyes. Heng basically has to hold her upright. They both walk outside while Becky is still debating whether it's worth it to put her shoes back on for such a short drive. She decides against it.
"Becky, you've been drinking, you should stay the night," Freen says, grabbing Becky's wrist as she goes to walk out the door. Heng and Nam are waiting by Heng's car, looking on at the scene before them. Nam seems annoyingly awake now.
"I had half a glass of wine two hours ago," Becky says, annoyed. "I'm not even the one driving."
2
"I think it would be a good idea if you stayed." Freen licks her lips, tugging at a curl that's come untucked from her bun. She looks a little unsure of herself. Becky doesn't know what that means.
Becky doesn't even know why she's protesting anyway. She'll take any excuse to be with Freen. Sighing, she sets her shoes back down on the ground by the door. "Fine." She wanted to come off mildly annoyed, but instead it just comes out fond. She hates how Freen does that to her. "Go on without me!" Becky yells out the door to Heng. Heng smiles knowingly, and Becky wants to slap the smug off his face, not for the first time.
She shuts the door and turns to face Freen, room dark with the moon shining in being their only source of light. Freen doesn't even say anything before turning and going up the stairs, and Becky follows blindly.
When they were younger, they had sleepovers every weekend. Becky's mom used to get annoyed that she was never home to babysit, but she would let it happen anyway. Becky sometimes tries to blame her on her infatuation with Freen. Maybe if her mom had just said no once in a while, she wouldn't be so obsessed with Freen now. (She knows that's not true. She'd be obsessed with Freen no matter what.)
Reaching Freen's room, Freen doesn't bother turning on the overhead light. Instead, she plugs in her Christmas lights that go all the way around the room. Becky has always loved the feeling of Freen's room. It's warm and inviting and comfortable. Tonight is no exception.
Freen begins stripping from her clothes, and Becky adverts her eyes. She never wants Freen to feel like she's being perved on. Becky had come out when they were like thirteen, and Freen had been so accepting, but Becky knows how people can be. Although, Freen has made some allusions to her own sexuality before. And realistically, Becky knows there is nothing she could do to make Freen feel uncomfortable. Even if Becky did something as dumb as admit her feelings for Freen.
When Becky looks back over at Freen, Freen hasn't really put on clothes. Instead of putting on pajamas, she's just thrown on an oversized t-shirt. She does not appear to be wearing even shorts over her underwear.
Almost as if reading Becky's mind, Freen shrugs and says, "It gets too hot in here at night now. I don't want to sleep in pants. I recommend the same to you, if you don't want to sweat to death in your sleep."
Becky's mouth has suddenly gone very dry. In the past year, Freen has definitely grown into her body. She's grown three inches, legs long and beautiful, and has filled out her hips. It has done nothing for Becky's crush.
"Do you want me to sleep in Lucas' room?" Becky asks, self-conscious. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."
Freen cocks her head to the side. "Uncomfortable?"
"Yeah, like." Becky has to stop herself and breath. Freen's moved to sitting on the bed, legs crossed, and Becky can see her inner thighs and it's all just too much. "With me. Being gay. And all."
"Becky." Freen's face softens and she reaches out a hand, grabbing onto Becky's wrist and pulling her forward. Becky unceremoniously topples onto the bed, head laying by Freen's knee, not doing much to help. "I would never be uncomfortable with you. Why would I be?"
Becky closes her eyes, the image in front of her too much. "I don't know. Let's drop it."
"Okay," Freen says, unconvinced by seemingly dropping the subject for the time being. "Wanna cuddle?"
Becky really cannot do this now. It'll look weird if she says no, though, so she just nods. Freen shifts herself so she's laying down, scooting down so she's even with Becky. Freen was right; it is indeed too hot in the room.
Becky allows herself to be pulled into Freen's arms, their legs tangling. Becky feels constricted and too tight in her jeans, but she's thankful they're still on because she's not sure if she could handle her bare legs tangled in with Freen's.
The room is silent for several moment, Freen just playing with Becky's hair, when she finally speaks. "I don't want to throw parties because this is so much better. Just you and me in the middle of the night, no one else around. It's nice."
Becky doesn't want to let herself get her hopes up. Freen doesn't mean it the same way Becky would mean it.
"I feel the same way, Lis," Becky lies right through her teeth. She doesn't feel the same way; she feels worse. She would take this over anything, any day.
"I don't know if you do, Becky," Freen says, voice only getting quieter, like she's nervous and losing her confidence with every word.
Here comes the moment of truth, Becky thinks. Freen's finally caught on about Becky's feelings and she's going to let Becky down easily. Becky tenses, preparing for the worst.
"I'm in love with you." If Becky hadn't been hanging on to Freen's every word, every exhale, she would have missed it. Freen's voice is barely audible now, barely even a whisper.
1
Becky feels her heart drop in her stomach. "Are you making fun of me?" She still doesn't pull away from Freen's arms.
Becky feels Freen tense. "Why would you even ask that? No!" This is one of the few times ever Becky has heard Freen be anything but calm. Becky isn't sure how she feels about it.
"Just because I've been so in love with you forever," Becky admits. "Thought you must be taking the piss, or something." It's weird saying it out loud. It's easier than Becky had thought it would be.
Becky hears Freen's breath catch. "Do you mean it?" She's back to whispering now.
"Of course."
The words are barely out of Becky's mouth before Freen is on her. She's got both her hands on either side of Becky's face, lips pressed firm against Becky's. She holds tight to Becky's face, legs still tangled even as their lips press against each other. Becky is going to explode.
She doesn't know how long they've been kissing, lips just moving against each other like they've been doing it their whole lives, when Freen pulls away, panting. She's still holding Becky's face, and she doesn't say anything as she goes and plants wet kisses along Becky's face. Becky is going to explode for real.
"Freen," she whines, completely different than the whining from lunch this morning. She doesn't mean for it to happen, didn't want to turn this into that. She wanted to let Freen set the pace, take it slow, maybe go on a date or something first. Now she just wants Freen to kiss her on every part of her body.
"Yes, baby?" Freen asks, stopping her attack of kisses on Becky's face.
"Nothing, just keep kissing me," Becky says, instead of what she wants to. She wants to say "kiss me everywhere, touch me everywhere" but she doesn't know if that's appropriate yet. Probably not.
Freen raises an eyebrow, but thankfully doesn't say anything. She goes back to kissing Becky again, lips pressing softly on every inch of Becky's face. Becky runs her fingers up and down Freen's spine over her shirt, just feeling the muscles shift as Freen moves her body.
Freen moves from kissing Becky's face to kissing her neck, kisses going from soft and delicate to Freen pressing harder and more firmly, biting every other kiss. Becky is finding it hard to breathe. Freen bites particularly hard and Becky can't help but moan, fisting her hands in Freen's shirt, rucking it up.
Becky can feel Freen grinning against her neck, probably looking all smug. Becky decides that just won't do. She tucks her hands underneath Freen's shirt, running her hands up the exposed skin. Freen gasps into Becky's neck, biting again. Other than that, she still seems much more put together than Becky. It makes sense that how they are in their friendship, Freen so much calmer than Becky, always being the one to keep her grounded, would translate over into this.
Freen sucks a hickey onto Becky's collarbone, pulling the collar of her shirt away to do so, and Becky digs her fingernails into Freen's back. She doesn't know how far Freen is planning on taking this, but Becky isn't going to be the one to stop her.
Freen takes her time, kissing Becky's collarbones and not being afraid to leave hickies. In the morning, Becky might be upset and worried about her mom seeing them, but right now she can only focus on what might happen if Freen keeps going lower with her mouth.
Finally, Becky can't take it any longer, and takes her hands away from Freen's back to bury them in Freen's hair, fingers digging and loosening the bun that's already been threatening to come undone. She tugs, hears Freen's moan, and pulls Freen up. Becky needs to be kissing her again. She doesn't know if the spell could be broken in the morning; Freen could regret this after getting some sleep. Becky's going to take advantage of this while she can.
Their lips reconnect harshly, both of their mouths already open. Freen kisses fiercely, putting her whole body into it. She moves fluidly, rolling them both over so she's on top of Becky. As fluidly as she had rolled them over, she rolls her hips into Becky's. Their thighs are still tangled together, so the action results in Becky's crotch rubbing up against Freen's thigh.
She moans, out of breath, tugging on Freen's hair again. The bun finally comes undone, hair tie flying somewhere in the room as Freen's curls fall freely in between them, tickling Becky's skin. Freen doesn't even seem to notice, too focused on rolling her hips again, pulling the same reaction out of Becky each time she does it. Becky keeps her hands in Freen's hair, tugging with every roll of hips. Freen seems to be into it, eyes fluttering with each tug.
Freen seems to realize Becky is still wearing jeans the same time Becky does. Becky doesn't want to disentangle their bodies to take her pants off, but she always knows they could be closer. Their skin could be touching.
"God, Becky, we've got to get you out of these things," Freen says, pulling at Becky's beltloops. That's all it takes for Becky to agree, removing her hands from Freen's hair and pushing up at her shoulders, giving herself enough room to shimmy out of them. She wonders, briefly, if she should take off her underwear with it, but decides against it.
She kind of wishes she had taken them off, though, when she remembers that she's wearing her Iron Man underwear. She mentally smacks herself upside the head. Who let her wear them? Freen doesn't make a comment about it, just spreading Becky's legs so she can slide in between. Becky easily wraps her legs around Freen's waist, pulling her in tighter.
6
Becky genuinely has no idea how it can get better than this. She's proven wrong when Freen's fingers slide up under Becky's tank top, fingers ghosting over Becky's skin, up to the edge of her bra. She barely waits for Becky's permission before she's sliding her hands into Becky's bralette and palming harshly. She's got one hand on Becky's boob and the other propping herself up and Becky decides this is her happy place.
Freen takes Becky's nipple between her fingers, pinching lightly and Becky whines loudly. Her nipples have always been a weak spot. In the past, Becky had found it annoying how sensitive they were, but now it's the best thing. Freen pinches and flicks and Becky goes insane, mouth open and a string of curses spilling out of her mouth. At this point, she's not even sure what she's saying.
Freen moves on to the other nipple, treating it the same way, kissing as Becky's neck the whole time. Becky could probably come just like this, Freen's fingers on her nipple and mouth on her neck.
1
Becky bucks her hips, tightening her legs around Freen's waist. Freen pauses what she's doing, and Becky wants to yell at her.
"God, I can feel how wet you are," Freen says, voice deep and like she's just gone for a run. Her breath tickles across Becky's neck. "Please let me eat you out. I genuinely want nothing else in this world."
Who is Becky to deny her?
"Please," Becky begs, bucking her hips again. She's seconds away from losing it, she thinks. It's almost too much.
Freen doesn't need to be asked twice, removing her fingers from Becky's nipple and her mouth from Becky's neck. She unwraps Becky's legs from her waist but stays in between them as she slides down until she's eye level with Becky's crotch. She raises an eyebrow at Becky's choice of underwear but doesn't say anything about it.
"I can already see how much you're soaking," Freen says, taking a hold of Becky's thighs and placing them over her shoulders. Becky thinks that's probably a bad idea; she knows she's not going to be able to keep herself from clamping down on them once Freen gets to doing what she's about to. "Can I?"
"Please." Becky can hear how wrecked she already sounds. Her ex-girlfriend had always made fun of how worked up she got, but Freen doesn't say anything. Instead, she hooks her fingers into the crotch of Becky's underwear and pulls it the side, exposing Becky. Becky doesn't even have time to feel self-conscious before Freen is diving in, tongue first.
Freen flicks the point of her tongue against Becky's clit, just a hint of pressure. Becky can't help but buck her hips up, but Freen uses the hand not holding Becky's underwear aside to hold down Becky's hips. She pulls away and says, "Not yet." She doesn't look to see Becky's reaction before she dives back in.
She starts out with the flick of her tongue against Becky's clit, just enough pressure to be driving Becky crazy. Becky fists her hands into the sheets, hands and every other part of her body sticky from sweat. She'd probably feel uncomfortable and gross if she could focus on anything but how could Freen's tongue feels.
Freen switches from flicks of the tip of her tongue to diving in deep, tongue flat and wide. Becky moans at the change, wants to buck her hips again, but Freen's still holding her down. Instead, Becky feels her thighs begin to tense, and it takes everyone to keep from closing Freen in.
Freen takes her hand off of Becky's hip, and Becky barely has time to wonder what she plans on doing with it before she's slipping a finger into Becky. Becky cries out, hips once again bucking up, but Freen doesn't seem to mind, just shifts with Becky's motions. It's hot, watching Freen just move wherever Becky goes. She just kind of takes it. One day, Becky is going to ride her face.
1
Freen pumps her finger in and out, slow and teasing, like she doesn't know what she's doing to Becky. There's no way she doesn't know, Becky can hear her own wetness. Before Becky can even really adjust to the first finger, Freen slides in a second one. Becky moans loudly, feeling so close to the edge.
It's like Freen can tell how close Becky is to coming, and she speeds up her motions, tongue pressing firmly with every flick, fingers moving in and out quickly. Becky wants to cry, feels to overwhelmed, Freen in between her legs. Needing something to grab onto that isn't just a bedsheet, Becky threads her fingers into Freen's hair again, pulling more harshly than intended.
Instead of wincing and pulling away, Freen's eyes roll back and she moans against Becky's clit, sending vibrations through Becky's whole body. This is all it takes to send Becky over the edge, practically yelling as she tugs on Freen's hair and closes her thighs around Freen's head. She can't even feel embarrassed.
Becky isn't sure how long she lays there, panting and clutching Freen's hair like a lifeline, before she hears Freen gasping softly. She had licked and fingered Becky through her orgasm, but apparently had pulled away at some point. Becky realizes she's still got a death grip on Freen's hair and gently lets up, but Freen protests.
"No, keep pulling, I'm so close," Freen mumbles, turning her head and kissing into Becky's thigh. Becky deducts she must be fingering herself.
That won't do.
"No way are you taking this moment from me," Becky says, using Freen's hair to guide her back up Becky's body. Freen uses her arms to cage Becky in and keep herself from basically just falling on top of Becky clumsily. "I have dreamed about this moment for way too long." She says nothing else before she's reaching down, using her thumb to rub against Freen's clit.
Freen's hips stutter as she lets out a moan, breathing onto Becky's skin. Becky uses her free hand to pull Freen down into a kiss and then moving to her boobs, toying with her nipples. Freen's moans don't stop, growing louder the longer that Becky pinches her nipples and rubs at her clit.
Deciding Freen isn't falling apart fast enough, she slips a finger inside, pumping it at the same pace she's rubbing her thumb against Freen's clit.
"I'm so close," Freen grunts out, pulling away from Becky's lips slightly. Becky dives back in, but all Freen can manage to do is pant, open mouthed, against Becky's lips.
Becky can already tell she's ready for round two, spurred on by watching Freen fall apart at her literal finger tips. It only takes a minute longer and a sharp pinch of Freen's nipple to have Freen coming, wet and loud as Becky fingers her through it. When Freen's twitching with sensitivity, Becky pulls her fingers away and kisses Freen sweetly.

Becky kisses Freen until they're both out of breath, pulling away until their foreheads are touching. "No matter what, whenever your parents go out of town, this is what we're doing instead," Becky says, breathless and feeling a bit like Jell-O.

Freen agrees.