Roommates ll

Freen g!p

Freen and Becky has been staying in the same room ever since they met as strangers and started renting in the apartment. It's been a year since they've rented it. Pretty sure that the two are already close and known each other.

Meanwhile, Freen is still confused if she has feelings for Becky, they've been living together for a long time, she saw Becky not just a roommate but also as a friend. But maybe, there's more than that.

Freen's POV

"Hey, Freen! I cooked dinner! Go grab some before you study, okay?" I nodded. I find myself smiling at the thought. Becky is the only one who can cook for the both of us. She always make sure that we are eating three times a day.

I saw Becky sit on the couch and as always, she's focused watching her favorite drama. I am sitting right here in the corner of our bedroom, stuck with tons of homework.
But then there's this girl who kept on distracting me every night when I'm in the middle of studying. Don't get me wrong, she's such a good distraction. What distracts me the most? Her squishy cheeks and her smile. Also her laugh, her body- Ah! This is so wrong.

I went to the bathroom and started thinking. Am I really falling for her? Is it wrong? She's not into girls after all. I'll just take care of it.

I went inside and took of my clothes before lying down on the bath tub. The thought of Becky makes me feel hot. I closed my eyes and started stroking my cock. My hand started moving and stroking it faster. "Oh, fuck, Becky!" I groaned.

"Mmm yes, Becky don't stop!" I moaned. It was the perfect moment, I came. I wish I could pour all these cum in her mouth and on her face. God, Becky you are so hot.

"Freen?" I almost jumped, there she was. Becky , standing beside the bath tub I was in. "Becky, I-"

"You...you were moaning my name?" Oh god. I wish I could disappear now. She heard everything, I'm dead.

"I'm so sorry, let me explain" I gulped.

"Go wash up, let's talk outside." She said then left.

Fuck it, I'm screwed.
-
"Hi, I'm really sorry." I told her. I couldn't look straight at her, yep I feel dumb.

"You need help?" Becky asked.

"uh, what?" Did she just-
"I can help you." I was shocked at her words and she just did after that.

Becky kneeled in front of me and I started walking backwards. "Freena, do I make you hard?" She looked at me and then to my boxers. "You were having a great time a while ago, jerking while thinking of me. I even saw how you came."

Fuck.

"Becky, we- we can't do this." I exclaimed.

"You want me, I've heard enough." She pulled me by the arm and pushed me on her bed. I was about to stand up when she pushed me again.

She started crawling in front of me and seeing her doing that makes my dick hard already. "See? It's erecting." I covered my bulge immediately.

Becky pushed my hands away and she sat on my lap. She held tight on my shoulders while looking at me. "Make sure not to cum inside, you might get me pregnant, daddy." She said.

Fuck it, I want you so bad.

Becky grabbed my cock and started grinding on it while looking in my eyes. "You're so big, i like it." She unbuttoned her top and let me see her perfect cleavage which is in front of my face.

"Lovin' the view?" She smirked. I couldn't take it anymore. I can feel her pussy, I can feel her boobs. I can feel her touch. This is what I've always been dreaming of.
"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.
"Just don't make me pregnant or we can't do this again." I smiled.

I switched our positions and she was now lying on the bed. I started planting kisses on her thighs and then made my way up to her neck and lips.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I took off her shorts and undies immediately. Damn, her pussy makes me hard. She's beautiful.

I reached to her breast and grabbed it hard. "Mmm fuck." I groaned. Becky chuckled.
I stroked my dick one more time before rubbing the tip of it to her folds. "No teasing, Freen!" She said. I slowly entered inside her.

"Oh god, you are so tight baby." Becky grabbed the sheets while her eyes are closed. "Shit! You- you are a virgin?"

"You are lucky, you are my first." Becky giggled.

I started thrusting slowly until she can finally adjust into my size. Her breasts were bouncing while I'm thrusting gently but deeply.

I leaned in and kissed her lips hungrily. I can't believe I'm fucking her right now, the woman I've been dreaming of.

"You can go faster, now" she said.

"You sure?" She nodded her head and that's when I finally took my shot to fuck her hard and faster.

"Oh fuck, Freen!" She held tight on the sheets while I'm fucking her like there's no tomorrow.

I whispered, "you are so tight, I'll make you feel so good."

I started playing with her clit while I'm still thrusting inside her. This is her first time, I'll make it worth it.

"Fuck, I'm so close-"

"Yes baby, cum." And that's when I felt her walls tightened and her legs started shaking. I was smiling when she was having her first climax.

I was also about to cum but I need to pull my dick out of her. I thrusted deeper and faster then pulled it out.

"Open your mouth" I told her and she did.
I started stroking my dick on her face and let all my cum drop inside her mouth, her neck and her face.

I grabbed her by the neck and started sucking it and giving her hickeys. God, she was moaning so loud.

"Wow!" She pulled me closer to her and hugged me. "That was..." She couldn't continue.

"That was great" I kissed her nose and snuggled closer to her.

"You tired the shit out of me, Freen." We both chuckled.