𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝟏𝟏

𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱

Jungkook and Psycho were still taking off each other's clothes. Psycho pulled away from the kiss and hid her stomach with her shirt. Jungkook noticed that something was wrong.

Jk:" what is it?"

Psycho felt embarrassed. She blushed in ashame and embarrassment. Psycho stepped away from him. She couldn't look at him.

Jk:" Psycho... what's wrong?"

Psycho stood in a distance far from him looking down. She felt like crying. Jungkook saw a black line on her stomach area. He knew what was going on now. He walked over to her and went down on his knees. Psycho looked at him with confusion. Jungkook pushed her hands away and kissed her scars.

Jk:" don't worry I understand. You don't have to be ashamed of anything."

Psycho:" doesn't this digust you?"

Jk:" how can I when these scars are on your body? They're are a part of you and I love every flaw that you have. I love every scar that you have."

Psycho's eyes lit up. She felt her heart beat faster.

Psycho:" I feel like they're... hideous."

Jk:" I know Taehyung did this. Trust me , I wanna kill him so badly. But I won't lie , even the biggest and scariest mark on your body is beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. Your Scars are beautiful."

Psycho:" r-really?"

Jk:" of course. And besides , I'm the only one who has Access to see your body."

Psycho chuckled. Her eyes were set on Jungkook's. Jungkook kissed her scars one last time and stood up. He looked at her whilst smiling.

Psycho smiled at him back. Psycho was about to kiss him but the door opened. Eomma and Hobi got inside with some groceries. They were talking about something but their jaws dropped when they saw Psycho with her panty and Jungkook with his boxers , shirtless.

Hobi dropped the groceries on the floor. He never knew that Psycho will be the type to be touched. Jin and Jimin came in. Before they saw Psycho and Jungkook they were laughing at a new funny trend that was blowing up on social media but they stopped laughing when they saw Psycho and Jungkook at the scene. It's not like it's something new about seeing people having sex or stripping. All that's new was Psycho getting ready to be exposed into something new. None of them knew that Psycho had done this a few times with her uni teacher.

Psycho's Eomma cleared her throat. Jungkook was actually embarrassed.

Tae-oh:" ...well...um....uh.... sorry to intrude you , we'll be heading to the kitchen now."

Tae-oh went to the kitchen , followed by Jin. Jimin and Hobi were still amazed and lightly shocked. Jimin didn't follow Tae-oh because he was in love with the sight of Psycho's body. Luckily , Psycho was still in her shirt so no one saw anything.

Hobi:" excuse me."

Hobi went to his room quickly. He has never imagined Psycho giving herself to someone. It was pretty unusual for him to think about it. The thing is that Psycho is the type of person who has too many insecurities. Having Jungkook touch her is a big step for her to trust him.