8 | new stellaron hunter ✩

Start from the beginning

....

it was a pretty cold day today with no sun nor any rain. luckily the shop was close to the base so we could just take a calm walk together.

....

"ITS CLOSED?" Kafka stares deeply at the sign where theres clear thick bold letters written 'CLOSED, OPENS 10:30 AM'

as sad as this might be, i just can't help but laugh at her pathetic miscalculations.

"heyy! i swear it used to open at 7 am.." she states trying her best to not look ridiculous.

"okay whatever! let's go do something else while we wait. iced coffee is a need for me in the mornings"
she says dramatically as if she's gonna die without it.

and then it hits me. it's the perfect moment to ask to go on a date, i mean we're basically already out, what's there to lose? but then again... it could make the walk home slightly more awkward if i were to get rejected as silverwolf said.

..

"hey Bladie let's go on a date!"
Kafka interrupts my thinking.

"what? a date? oh i mean.. sure why not." i say pretending to think about it.

"it wasn't a question!" she claims while grabbing my hand and walking to who knows where.

forcing someone to actually go on a date and not asking them.. that's so Kafka-like. i guess that's why i'm so smitten (🤭) by her tho.

after like 9 minutes of walking something buzzes in my coats pocket, i reach for it and realize its silverwolf questioning our location and what's taking so long.

——

-SW : did you get lost or something??? ~ 8:43 AM

-B : actually we're on a date. ~ 8:44 AM

-SW : WHAAT? YOU BRAINWASHED HER INTO GOING WITH YOU????? ~ 8:44 AM

-B : she asked.. or rather stated it herself. ~ 8:44 AM

-SW : i don't believe you. SHES NEVER BEEN TO A REAL PROPER DATE. ~ 8:44 AM

-B : WHATT? but i thought she would be popular with the guys considering her good looks? ~ 8:45 AM

SW : OF COURSE SHE IS, SHE JUST REJECTED THEM ALL DUMBASS. WHY YOU?? ~ 8:45 AM

——
somehow that's honestly relieving. knowing that she has never actually been on a date with anyone else. much rather ask someone herself.

"quit staring will you? it's creepy.."

without realising it, i've been zoned out looking at Kafka. i guess knowing she only ever asked me to go on a date with her and not anyone else has me thinking.

"Kafka what's your favourite flower..?"

"oh.. i'm not really sure.. i guess i like hmm...  roses?"

"alright."

"what?? why???" kafka questions my sudden question.

honestly i just asked her that to avoid explaining why i was looking at her for such a long time.

suddenly out of nowhere a mara-struck jumps at kafka but fortunately due to kafkas quick reflexes she dodges it before it's even close.

she brings out her two guns that she carries everywhere and is quick to use her skill and then ends it .

"do you seriously carry those guns everywhere?" i ask out of curiosity.

"of course i do!" she answers with a smile.

she takes out her phone and texts someone quickly.

"who are you texting?" i question her again.

"i'm informing silverwolf about the mara-struck being closer than usual to the city." she answers me.

"could that be a problem?" i ask another question.

"i'm guessing it might have something to do with the stellaron here. i'll need silverwolf to check it out on her database to be sure tho." Kafka replies .

"so does this mean our date is ending.." i ask as the sun starts to appear.

"when have i ever prioritised work over anything else?" she lets out a small laugh.

"but i actually just remembered i need to go somewhere, and you're coming with me." she states without even asking.

she takes my hand and leads me to a store that seems to be a pet store.

"are we buying a pet?" i question her choice of store.

"yes we are" she answers with an unexpected answer.

after looking through about 8 dogs, 3 birds, 7 hamsters and 11 cats she decides to get a cat.

"let's get this one" she points at a black cat with green eyes that can pierce your soul.

"you know silverwolf would freak if we got a pet without her knowledge right?" i say making sure she's beware of the consequences.

"really? i don't think she would." she says smiling at me.

——

" silver! we're back! "  Kafka shouts loudly.

"already? i thought your date would be longer" silverwolf says walking over to the door.

" IS THAT A CAT?. "  silverwolf looks shockingly happy.

" i can't believe you actually got me a cat!! you said you weren't going to get me one!!"  silverwolf says petting the black-haired beast.

"see i told you." kafka looks over at me and smiles.

"as for that date? let's do it tomorrow Bladie." kafka says happily.

to be honest to be hanging out with kafka wherever is already like a date to me so it doesn't matter. anyway.

————

AUTHORS NOTE :

i have literally lost all motivation to write but i got a comment saying they liked my story SOOO I MADE THIS PART (i hope this can satisfy you readers since im writing this while on vacation smh)

im literally making up stuff as i write since i've got no idea what to write about so yeah..
im also thinking of starting new stories

BTW IF YOU DIDNT KNOW ALREADY, THERES A MEMBER OF THE STELLARON HUNTERS WHO IS A CAT BUT LIKE I THINK CAN TRANSFORM INTO A HUMAN AND THE NAME IS SAM AND I BASED THE CAT OFF OF SAM 🤩

also if you like my story you should comment or vote since it really gives me motivation to make more 🤭

<3
OH AND PLEASE DO COMMENT WHICH PART WAS YOUR FAV FOR FUTURE PARTS (IF YOUVE READ THEM ALL)

:1259 words without authors note)