2 | Nice working with you, partner

SILVERWOLFS POV :

i enter the base of the stellaron hunters after my mission, its not big but its good enough for us. don't know why Elio keeps us here but its whatever.

im  gonna go check up on Kafka. wouldn't be surprised if i find the stranger stabbed to death tho.

"Kafka?" i open the door leading to the room where i left Kafka.

"Oh! Silverwolf, just in time to meet our newest member of the stellaron hunters." Kafka says with a wide smile.

"Hey, i told you i won't join your stupid gaming club."  the mysterious awoken man said.

"you know we can't just add members without Elio's permission right.." i say completely ignoring what he just said.

"oh but its fine.. im sure Elio wouldn't mind." Kafka says while walking towards me.

"Silverwolf, would you be so kind to go outside the room and get me a cup of tea?" Kafka says while her eyes glow a bright pink/purple.

BLADES POV :

the strange looking girl leaves.

"You see that Bladie?" the dark purple haired girl walks back towards me.

Im not even thinking about how she knows my name, im more interested into what the other girl left for.

"you're probably wondering where silverwolf went off to? well, i manipulated her into bringing me something." she says calmly.

"My question for you is if you'd like to be manipulated?" she says while getting really close to my face.

What kind of sicko would ask you if you want to be brainwashed? ...
of course you wouldnt.

"you see, i get a feeling you've got demonic entities inside of you, you know my manipulation can silence them." she says getting straight to the point.

...
you know getting rid of them wouldn't be all that bad.

"so.. what is it that you want in return." i say not expecting this for free.

"You join the stellaron hunters!" she says innocently .

What a foolish girl. if she manipulated me she could easily make me join it without me accepting her deal. could that perhaps be her trying to be kind?

"i accept" i mumble hesitatingly

"great, let's get you into better shape before starting the process" the girl says grinning.

"my name is Kafka, our leader is Elio, we collect stellarons, stellarons are a type of lifeform with a special property that tethers them to a certain path or Aeon's power." Kafka explains.

this seriously is some sick game they're playing.. i can't bring myself to imagine working with these people in any life. obviously this is pretty much the only choice i've got tho.

"Nice working with you partner, our first mission starts tomorrow ." Kafka says reaching out a hand

does this girl ever stop smiling...