7 | payback . ♡

SILVERWOLFS POV :

waking up was extra hard today, usually im the first to get up but today i barely could. when i was up i was greeted by blade in the living room sitting on the couch .

i grab my coffee and walk towards him.

"whats up?" i ask starting a conversation.

"whats this? you don't usually talk much to me." he claims suspiciously

he isn't wrong, i usually don't interact with unknown things or people in that matter.

"is that so? well today i decided that we're going on a picnic." i insisted without asking him about it.

"what?? us two? i don't think so." he looks at me in confusion

"what! with Kafka of course!! no way would i go with you anywhere." i reply looking at the boy.

"right, um i suppose i don't have anything else to do so why not" he agrees at last.

i usually don't go anywhere at all, but Elio allowed us to go somewhere today, and if i didn't take this opportunity Kafka would absolutely brutally destroy me in a second.

the door to Kafkas room opens slowly but soundly, she then walks out slamming the door behind her.

speak of the devil.

"hey guys! this is a duo i don't usually see, whats up?" she comments on us sitting on the couch together.

"silverwolf wanted us all to go out and have a picnic today." Blade says while letting out a small yawn.

"woah! that's new, silverwolf wanting to hang out for the first time ever with someone else that isn't me?" she teasingly says.

"yeah whatever! what's with you two tho.. think i didn't notice? you guys totally seem different today." i reply purposely trying to get on their nerves.

Kafka then seems a little weird and turns away randomly heading for the kitchen.

Blade too seems weird and just stands up from the couch to walk to his room.

oh? i didn't actually expect them to be so obvious. i intend on finding out what's happening between them .

...
TIMESKIP

SILVERWOLF POV -

"gee! if you're gonna make me wait any longer i'm gonna go without you Kafka!!" i scream as loud as i can waiting for her at the door.

"give her time, besides we have all day." blade says calmly also waiting at the door with me.

after waiting for about 3 minutes Kafka finally leaves her room and is ready.

"let's go!" kafka acts as if we've not been waiting for her for 10 whole minutes.

"hurry up kafka!" i grab her hand and run through the door as fast as i can.

"oh my aeon! whats the hurry for silver? lets not forget Blade." Kafka says out of breath while removing her hand from mine.

"who cares! let's just go, he's too slow." i say trying to get there as fast as possible.

"well then go without us and we'll meet you there, there's no way im running in this heat!" Kafka speaks.

ugh, whatever who cares about them? i don't need them to walk with me, it's not like im gonna get kidnapped.....

"well then get going! at this pace you guys will definitely use the whole day walking there." i say annoyed at them.

i run off hurrying.