6 | potential new stellaron hunter .

BLADES' POV :

i couldn't sleep the night after the manipulation, something was keeping me awake..

i have alot on my mind , when i looked into kafkas eyes something within me changed that day.

"what are you thinking about?" i hear someone ask.

..

i turn to look at the direction the voice is coming from.

to my surprise its silverwolf, we don't really talk much unless its with kafka or for missions together which we barely get.

"nothing." i reply simply.

"not like i care, just wanted to tell you that Kafka is going on a mission right now." silverwolf answers carelessly like always.

"alone?" i question silverwolf.

"no, she's going with a potential new stellaron hunter." silverwolf says while on her device texting with someone.

ny heart started aching really badly, something about kafka being with someone else makes me strangely annoyed..

could i be.. jealous?

"whats with that face.. are you jealous?" silverwolf says looking like shes about to burst out laughing.

i don't really know how to respond, she's probably right.. i feel like i've starting caring about things like these more often..

"don't worry, kafka doesn't get into things like that" silverwolf responds with something that i think is an attempt of being nice..

after some time she leaves and i just pull out my usual book i always read.

i hear the door open.

"silverwolf! fetch me a drink." the not-so mysterious person says. I immediately recognise the voice.

"hey, what's up Bladie?" kafka says walking towards me.

i couldn't even tell before but there was a person walking behind her.

"Goodbye, Kafka." the strange person behind her says while waving goodbye heading for the door

"see you!" kafka says waving back.

that's probably the person silverwolf was talking about. unfortunately i couldn't tell if it was a male or not.

while the door slams shut kafka turns to face me
"missed me?" she says happily.

"not at all, in fact it was quite nice without you." i lied with a poker face.

"oh then i might just have to start going on more missions with other people." she says obviously trying to make me jealous.. and it's working.

"yeah whatever..." i respond hiding my jealousy well.

"i'm so tired! i'm going to sleep, goodnight Bladie!" kafka says heading to her assigned room.

it's only 6 pm, kafka."

...

"so what?"

she closes the door to her room and lefts unseen the whole day.

before i knew it , it was already 1:32 am.. I was in my bed thinking about a bunch of different things. come to think of it , isn't the moon supposed to be full today? maybe i could go look at that.

i head out to the living room window where the mood can be seen, but to my surprise theres already someone there.

"Kafka?" i look at the unclear person.
the moon is too bright i can barely see who it is.

"hi Bladie." i hear a familiar voice say.

" what happened to being really tired? " i question her confused.

i go towards her to get a good look at the moon.

"lets go to the balcony to see it better." kafka says completely ignoring my question.

she takes my hand leading to the balcony thats right beside the window of the living room.

we both take a seat on the floor.

"why aren't you sleeping?" she turns to look at me and asks.

"didn't feel like it." i lie, i was actually pretty drained from thinking too much.

"did you hear about the person i was out with?" she asks while leaning her head on my shoulder.

"who was it." i asked trying to sound not too curious even tho curiosity was killing me.

"i don't know him much, however Elio didn't approve of him so it doesn't matter." she answers my question with her head still on my shoulder.

"your heart is beating really loudly." kafka says while giggling .

"it does that when its around annoying people" i cover it with an insult quickly.

" well that's rude! " Kafka says jokingly annoyed.

her head is no longer leaning on my shoulder .
"i'm gonna go sleep, if silver finds me here she'll probably murder me." kafka jokes.

i might not be thinking clearly but i really want to kiss her for no reason.

when she's about to stand up from the floor i take her hand signaling for her to wait .

she looks at me confused and then smiles.

"you want a goodnight kiss don't you?" she jokes again.

without saying anything she leans in to kiss me.

we share a kiss that lasts about 4 seconds.

she leans back as if nothing happened and waves goodbye walking of to her room.

what just happened....