°• The trip starts! •°

Börja om från början

Lisa -

We all got out of the house and sat in our cars

We all got out of the house and sat in our cars. I went with Lisa and Jisoo unnie went with Jennie. We are going towards BTS's house.

We reached their house after a few minutes and as we entered, we saw Jungkook and Jimin leaning against the car and talking.

We got out of the car and went towards them. They noticed us and waved at us.

Jisoo - Hey! How're you guys?

Jimin - We're good.

Jimin said but he was continuously staring at me which made me smile for no reason. I don't know but from some days, I feel different around him.

Jin and Taehyung oppa entered now and as Taehyung oppa looked at Jennie, his eyes were locked at him. I just love their pair so much!

Jin - So we should leave, I guess.

Jennie - What about others?

Jennie unnie said and their smiles faded. There is something wrong again.

Taehyung - They aren't gonna pair with us now. They've joined TWICE now.

Lisa - What? How is that possible?

Jungkook - They paid extra amount to the college and changed their members.

He said looking down.

Rosé - There is no worry about it. They don't deserve to be with us.

I said and they nodded in agreement.

Jimin - Let's go! We are getting late.

Jisoo - Yeah!

Jin - Jisoo, would you like to enjoy the drive with me?

He said as we all turned back at him. I just hope Jisoo unnie says yes. And she did! She nodded and went with him.

Jimin - How about Rosé joining me for the ride? Will you?

He said making me smile again. I instantly nodded and his face lit up. He grabbed my hand and took me away.

Rosé POV end

Taehyung - Would you like to join me, Jennie?

Jennie just looked at him and said.

Jennie - Yeah! Actually I also want to enjoy the ride. I always drive and don't get the time to enjoy.

Taehyung looked at her and clapped his hands.

Taehyung - Really?

He questioned the reality as it is unbelievable. Jennie nodded as Taehyung took Jennie from there.

Jungkook - We both are only left so...

Lisa - What do you want?

Lisa said trying to annoy him.

Jungkook - I? It's your choice Lisa. I won't force you.

He said and Lisa nodded.

Lisa - So I would not like to come.

Jungkook - Yay- Wait what?

Lisa - Yeah! My choice says this only.

Lisa said suppressing her laughter and was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him.

Jungkook - You will go and that's it.

He said but Lisa was too shocked to react. Lisa looked up at his dark brown eyes and she got lost in them. So did he as he looked in her big doe eyes.

*Peep Peep*

They heard the voice of horn as they looked by their side and realised that they have created a whole jam. The vehicles are continuously horning as they separated away.

Jungkook - Let's go!

Jungkook said more like ordering as he grabbed her waist and took her from there.

-------------------------------

At the college -

They got out of the cars as they reached the college. First thing they say saw were the rap line who were standing with their girlfriends.

Jennie - How can someone be this shameless?

Lisa - They don't even care about how important their friends are to them.

Rosé - That's an enough reason for me to hate them.

Jisoo - I won't disagree from any of you. I hate them too!

The girls talked about the rap line. As they came inside, they saw a big crowd covering whole ground. The girls walked in with the boys as all of them started gossiping about them.

The jealous fangirls kept defaming Blackpink but they couldn't care about it. Some boys kept passing flirty comments on Blackpink which didn't went unnoticed by BTS.

They glared at all of them as their mouths shut.

Head profesor - Come here all of you!!!

The teacher shouted as she entered. All the students made a circle around her.

Teacher - So we have some experts with us today. Please welcome them.

She announced as they entered. There were 9 boys and as Blackpink's eyes fell on them, they were in utter shock.
_______________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!