Mrs. Seo once said that if I wanna know if a man is good I should know his relationship with his parents.

"Anyway do you like this one? I have five more that you can select from." What???

"Does anyone of them have better view than this?" You asked as the views from the living room is mesmerizing.

"Nah most of them don't have this big glass wall. This one is the prettiest it's my favorite one that's why I brought you here."
"This one is good then I think. It's empty but it will look better once we load some furniture and change the colors here" You said looking outside of the big glass window in the living room.

"Okay it's done then. I'll get us an interior designer you can design it the way you want." You look at him

"We will design it the way we want."

------------

Jungkook's pov

"Go in. I'll leave once you're inside." We stood face to face outside of her house bidding good byes. She don't wanna leave neither do I.

"Okay I'll see you soon bye" She speaks in a low voice before I embrace her softly taking her small body in mine.

"I'll be busy tomorrow but we can have dinner together." She nuzzles her face more into my chest.

"Okay" She moves on her toes placing a kiss on my cheek before breaking the hug leaving my body cold.

"Now go" She nods turning back to go in walking slow.

She stops infront of the main gate tuning back and coming back to me.

"Umm if you don't mind would you like to come in? I can make you some coffee." She gave me a silly smile how could I say no.

"Okay" her face beams as she takes my hand in her pulling me with her. Oh I'm in love with this cute little human.

She opens the door of her house slowly.

"FOR GOD SAKES MOM! STOP IT! LET HER BE! I DON'T WANNA GET FUCKING MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK! I NEVER WANTED TO"

The screaming sound made us both halt our steps from going further in.

"Aerum I want the best for you"

"NO MOM You don't! Stop trying to ruin Y/N's happiness. They both like each other let them be. Let her be happy."

"Aerum I thought you hated her."

"It was you who wanted me to hate her I never did! I just pretended cause you were my mom and I thought you were always correct but you weren't. Y/N will forever be my little sister that I wanted. I won't let you ruin her happiness anymore"

"Aerum I'm your mother!"

"Yes you are! And you are Y/N's mother as well! Even if she's adopted she's still ours. Do you remember when we brought her home? She was sweet and beautiful girl. We loved her alot I dont know what changed after few years but She have been the best daughter to you. As much as it hurts you to admit but she's been a better daughter than me. Now I want you to stop being childish and start preparing for her wedding You know what dad said? He said that hes glad Y/N is getting married into that family she'll be in good hands. At least she wont have to feel unloved in that family AND I AGREE!

"Y/N? Mr. Jeon?"
Oh they finally noticed us.
What the hell is wrong with this lady? How could she hate on Y/N for absolutely no reason?

I look at Y/N who stood beside me. The happiness on her face is long gone and replaced with gloomy expressions. She's on the verge of crying god no.

"Y/N I-"

"Jungkook I think you should leave." She speaks in a broken voice before I could say something to her.

"Okay" I don't argue as I feel she needs some time alone. If it was on me she would have been in my car right now being driven far away from this house. I want her to be away from this toxic lady.

I turn her towards me placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Give me a call when you feel better." She nods as I give a last glance to her mom and Aerum and leave .

----------------

To be continued