Chapter Nine

It hasn't even been a few weeks, and I'm already back in Lima.

Kurt, Rachel, Santana, and I flew back for Mr. Schue and Miss Pillsbury's wedding, and it was on the most romantic day of the year . . . Valentine's Day!

Other members of alumni were back as well: Mercedes, Quinn, Santana, Mike, and Puck. It was finally the reunion that we all had been looking forward to since graduation.

Ethan and I were outside of the church in the backseat of his Focus slowly making out. I chuckled as he kissed my neck, "I never thought I would make out in the backseat of a car. I surprisingly like it."

"Yeah, well, it helps that you're so tiny," he said, making me laugh before he slid his tongue back into my mouth and down my throat.

I jumped when someone knocked on the window of the car. I looked to see my brother looking at me in amusement and annoyance. Was that something a person could do?

Ethan and I got out of the car, I carefully brushed through my waves, making sure I was presentable.

"You guys too?" Mercedes asked with annoyance. She was standing with Kurt, and Blaine was also with them.

"Give it a break, Mercedes," I chuckled.

"Kimberly and I haven't seen each other in a while," Ethan said, grabbing my hand.

"She flew out here a few weeks ago," Kurt said.

"Still a long time," I said as we started walking into the church.

Well, that ceremony didn't last long. Miss Pillsbury had run off and Sue was the one to break the news. She had the audacity to walk down the aisle in a wedding dress to tell Mr. Schue.

Not wanting to ruin our Valentine's Day, Mr. Schue told us to go on with the reception, so it kind of turned into a big Valentine's Day party. After much convincing from Blaine, he roped our quartet to perform on the stage.

Blaine:

When I'm with you, baby

I go out of my head

And I just can't get enough

Kurt:

All the things you do to me

And everything you said

I just can't get enough

Blaine and Kurt:

We slip and slide as we fall in love

And I just can't seem to get enough of

Ethan:

We walk together

We're walking down the street

Ethan and Kimberly:

And I just can't get enough

Kimberly:

Everytime I think of you

I know we have to meet

Ethan and Kimberly:

And I just can't get enough

I just can't get enough

All:

It's getting hotter, it's a burning love