Chapter Three

"Hey."

I looked up from the kitchen table I was doing homework at to see Rachel coming into the kitchen.

"Someone slept in," Kurt said as he flipped an egg he was making for me. "It's lunchtime. Do you want a croque madame?"

Rachel sighed, "We didn't go to bed till late."

"Thank God for earplugs. I love you both, but I don't wanna hear any of that," I said as my brother finished my sandwich.

"We didn't do anything. He didn't even talk to me. We just, like, laid there," Rachel said as Finn came out to the kitchen.

"Uh, I'm gonna take this down to the park and watch drug deals go down," Kurt said, grabbing our plates, handing mine to me as I stood up, going to go with him.

I looked up at my little brother, "It's good to see you again, Finn."

"You too, little sister," Finn said with a smile.

"Hey! Stop poking fun at my height," I said with a smile as me and Kurt walked out of our apartment.

* * * * *

"So . . . what's going on with you and Blaine?" I asked Ethan as I talked with him on the phone whilst in line at Chipotle near campus.

"I'm his VP."

"How did that happen?"

"Sam decided he only wanted to do it for the campaign and he thought I would be better at the job," Ethan chuckled. "I'm telling you what, Sam is a character. After all this, me, him, and Blaine are kind of a trio."

"You can't replace the Dalton Trio," I said.

"Dalton Trio?" Ethan asked with a laugh as I moved up in line.

"That's what I called you, Kurt, and Blaine. You know, because you were Warblers? Dalton Trio sounds a lot better than Warbler Trio, you gotta admit that."

"It does," he said as I became next in line.

"Oh, I gotta go. I'll see you in a few weeks when you and Blaine come, alright?"

* * * * *

"Dude, I'm not wearing a suit for a night out on the town," Finn said to our brother as he, Rachel, and I sat in the living room whilst Kurt was standing in his room, lint rolling his pants. "I didn't even bring a suit."

"Finn, you can't wear dad jeans and a rugby shirt to Callbacks," Kurt said.

"What's Callbacks?"

"This amazing bar that all the NYADA students go to, and Friday nights are the best because everybody gets up and sings, and it's where we're going tonight, and it's gonna be great," Rachel said with a smile as Kurt came out of his room.

"So, I have to dress up to go to a karaoke bar?" Finn asked.

"Come on, Finn," I said. "We'll let you sing 'Don't Stop Believin'' or something equally uplifting."

"I don't know, I'm so out of practice. I haven't even sang in the shower since Nationals," my younger brother said, leaning back as someone knocked on our door.

Kurt ran to get it, opening it to see two bouquets of red roses. They lowered, revealing our boyfriends!

"Surprise!" Blaine said with a smile.

"Blaine!" Kurt exclaimed as I shot off the couch.

"Ethan!" I exclaimed running to him, jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me laughing, kissing me. "This is amazing!"

New York: Book Four of the Kimberly Hummel Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें