Bonus Chapter: My Fiancée!

Start from the beginning

Verse 2:
Time and distance kept us apart
But I've never stopped dreaming of you
Every night I close my eyes
And I see your face shining through

As the song reached its climax, Erynn and Saffron looked into each other's eyes, feeling the love that they shared.

Chorus:
Now I'm here and I won't let go
We've got to fight for our love
No more time to waste, baby
Let's make up for all the time we lost

Bridge:
I know that it won't be easy
But nothing worth having ever is
We'll take on the world together
And our love will conquer all

As they sang, Erynn's eyes never left Saffron, and the fans could see the love and adoration that shone in them. They sang flawlessly, their voices blending together perfectly, and the fans knew that they were witnessing something special.

Chorus:
Now I'm here and I won't let go
We've got to fight for our love
No more time to waste, baby
Let's make up for all the time we lost

Outro:
We'll hold onto each other tight
And never let go again
I'll love you forevermore
This is where our story begins.

Despite the fact that Saffron has never been on stage and sang for others, she seemed to come alive on the stage when she sang. It was evident in the way she belted out the lyrics and the confidence with which she played her guitar. Erynn, on the other hand, was already a pro at this, and she was impressed by how well Saffron was keeping up with her.

When the song ended, Erynn hugged her fiancée tightly, thanking her for being her inspiration. They pulled apart and embraced the other band members. Caoimhe ruffling Saffron's hair like a proud sister.

The applause was thunderous, and Erynn reached out to grab Saffron's hand, pulling her close. The two of them basked in the cheers and applause of their fans, and the love that was evident between them was palpable.

"Thank you Everybody! I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did!" Saffron shouted into the mic, grinning from ear to ear. Erynn grinned and wiped the sweat from Saffron's forehead. Saffron did a bow and kissed Erynn's cheek before skipping off the stage, waving to fans as she went.

"Hey, you guys," Erynn began, her voice carrying over the roar of the crowd. "I just wanted to take a sec to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming out tonight. And for making the show a success!"

The crowd responded with deafening cheers, and Erynn smiled, swept up in the electric energy of the moment. Erynn continued, gesturing towards the band. "I'm so lucky to have these three amazing and talented women by my side, and I know we wouldn't have come this far without them. Give it up for Caoimhe, Heidi, and Thalia!"

Heidi stepped forward, her hair bouncing as she moved. "You guys have been our rocks. Always supporting us and cheering us on. We love you all!"

Thalia spoke next. Grabbing the mic from her girlfriend. "I just want to say that it's always so humbling to see you guys come out and hear our music. We work so hard at it and it means so much to us that you appreciate it."

"From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for being here tonight. It's been an incredible ride, and we're so glad that you could be here to share it with us."  Caoimhe spoke with a grin. The fans cheered again, some waving posters that read "Caoimhe is our fave!"

Erynn looked to Saffron, who was watching backstage. "What about you, Saff?" she asked, smiling. "I think the fans would love to hear from you too."

Saffron hesitated for a moment, not wanting to intrude any longer and walked forward. "I just wanted to say that I'm so, so proud of you," she said, turning to Erynn. "You're one of the most passionate, hardworking, and compassionate people I know, and I'm grateful every day that I get to share in this journey with you." 

Saffron turned towards the audience and continued, her voice getting louder. "Also...I want to say thank you to everyone here tonight. Your love and support means everything to us. Erynn and the band have put their heart and soul into their music, and I'm honored to be a part of it. Thank you for being here, and we hope to see you again soon!"

The crowd cheered and whistled, moved by Saffron's words, and Erynn wrapped an arm around her fiancée, her heart overflowing with gratitude and joy. It was a night that would live on in their memories forever. Saffron waved one last time before walking out the stage.

"Thank you, everyone, for tonight," Erynn said, concluding the speech, "Let's enjoy our final song together and make the most of this moment."

They started their final song, and the crowd started to sway to the beats and with this, Erynn struck a chord on her electric guitar, and Caoimhe, Heidi, and Thalia followed along in perfect harmony. The stadium reverberated with the stunning melody performed by the band.

As the sound of the music filled the air, the emotion of the moment overflowed both on stage and in the crowds. The fans sang along with the band's song, their voices merging, creating a sea of blissful sounds.

As the song drew to a close, the band came together, holding hands, and bowed before the cheering crowd. The stadium was filled with thunderous applause and screams as the band members high-fived each other.

"Thank you for coming out tonight, everyone! Be safe on your way home" Erynn said as they left the stage. The whole experience had been a beautiful moment for everyone at the concert. The fans had the feeling that they would never forget this magical night. the band closed their concert, with the stadium still echoing with their music.

——————xx——————xx——————-

(A/N:) Just a cute little chapter for you guys! I missed Saffron and Erynn that sometimes I write "erynn" instead of "emory" in The Marriage Bargain lol. My fault for starting both names with an E.

But actually, When I read Englot aus, I get confused with the names a lot, so to make it easier for myself, I use names starting with EF and CL's initials

Engfa Waraha = Emory Winslow and Erynn Wiggins
Charlotte Austin = Saffron Charlotte Abrams and Cadence Octavia Addeman