Epilogue

2 years later...

Saffron's POV:

The anticipation in the air was palpable as Nima and I made our way to the venue where Erynn and the band are set to perform. They are opening their second UK Europe tour here in Wembley and the excitement among their fans is through the roof.

Erynn, Caoimhe, Thalia, and Heidi had worked tirelessly to prepare for this moment, the past year they focused on their second album and took the time to really prepare for this tour, I know how excited they must be now that they're finally performing in a large crowd again. I glanced over at Nima, who was also beaming with pride and excitement.

I could feel my heart racing with anticipation, a mix of nervousness and excitement swirling around inside me. Despite going to countless shows and concerts, I still feel jittery every time.

It had been two years since Erynn and I debuted on the red carpet together, and our relationship had grown stronger with each passing day.

As we made our way to our seats, I could see Erynn on stage, tuning her guitar and taking deep breaths. She looked beautiful as always, her hair flowing around her shoulders in waves. It's longer now, just stopping above her chest, with midnight blue streaks in it.

The lights dimmed, and the room erupted in cheers as Quirky Stevens took the stage.
From the first note, the energy in the room was electric. Erynn's voice was as powerful as ever, the crowd was completely enthralled.

Erynn's voice soared over the music, strong and clear as she belted out the lyrics. Caoimhe's fingers flew over her guitar strings, sending out electrifying riffs that made the audience roar with excitement. Thalia and Heidi locked into an intense rhythm, driving the song forward with pounding bass and thundering drums.

I felt a wild rush of pride and joy as I watched my girlfriend and her bandmates pour their hearts into the music. I couldn't take my eyes off Erynn, who was owning the stage with a fierce intensity that took my breath away.

As I watched them perform, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride and love. They all had worked so hard to get to this point, spending countless hours writing new music and rehearsing. And now, watching them up on stage, it all felt worth it.

As the first song ended, the band paused, catching their breath. Erynn stepped forward, I saw her wipe a drop of sweat from her brow as she addressed the cheering crowd.

"Wembley!! Thank you all for being here tonight! We're Quirky Stevens, and we're so excited to be opening our European tour right here in front of all you beautiful people!"

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, and I couldn't help but smile, feeling a rush of pride for her. Caoimhe, Thalia, and Heidi all took turns addressing the crowd, thanking them for their support and sharing their excitement for the tour ahead.

Erynn stood at the center of the stage, the spotlight illuminating her face, waiting for the cheers to die down. The crowd went silent, eagerly awaiting the next song.

"Wembley, this next song is a new one for us," she announced, smiling at the audience. "It's about the rollercoaster that is love, the ups and downs, the twists and turns, and how it can leave you breathless."

She paused, letting her words sink in before the music started. The chords of the guitar and bass reverberated throughout the arena, the drums adding a percussive beat to the melody.

As the band launched into the song, Nima and I danced along, our eyes never leaving the stage. The energy in the room was electric, and Quirky Stevens had everyone under their spell.