Chapter 27 1/2 : I need to see her

Erynn's POV:

Today's our flight to Berlin and we're currently on our way to the Airport. As I sat inside the van, waiting for the other members, I started scrolling through my social media accounts and came across a post from Nima.

I was struck with how this post made me remember about Saffron and our time together

I was struck with how this post made me remember about Saffron and our time together. We used to post photos exactly like this and fans reacted the same way. I couldn't help but go down memory lane while sitting by my lonesome.

———-
Flashback:

I smiled as I look at the photo I just taken with Saffron. In it, we're both wearing cozy onesies and making cute faces at the camera, innocent but there was an unmistakable chemistry between us that would make our fans go wild.

"We're going to break the internet with this one," Saffron said, giggling.

I nodded, feeling a rush of excitement. I know exactly how our fans would react - they had been shipping me and Saffron for as long as I could remember. But what they didn't know was that their ship had actually sailed long ago, and we are now secretly together.

I know that some of our fans are frustrated with us for not being more transparent about our relationship, but I didn't care. We had decided early on in our relationship that we weren't going to confirm or deny any rumors about our romance. It's our own private secret, and we wanted to keep it that way.

"Are you ready to post this?" Saffron asked.

I took a deep breath and hit the "share" button. Within seconds, our phones started buzzing with notifications as our fans reacted to the photo.

 Within seconds, our phones started buzzing with notifications as our fans reacted to the photo

One comment stood out amongst others, "Just confirm that you're dating already!" A fan pleaded.

Me and Saffron exchanged a mischievous look. We both know that our fans would never stop shipping us, no matter what we say or do. So we might as well have some fun with it.

"I don't know," I said, feigning hesitation. "Do you think we should let them in on the secret?"

Saffron laughed. "Nah, let's keep 'em guessing for a little while longer. It's more fun this way."