Chapter 8: Caoimhe's Drunk Escapade

Caoimhe Poole's POV:

"Hey pretty lady." A burly man slurred at me, attempting to grab my waist. I immediately dodged and glared at him. Wow just walked in and I'm already harrased.

I moved closer to Heidi and Thalia and urged them to walk faster. Thalia grabbed my elbow and led me forward. We found a vacant corner booth and sat there. The club is in full swing, a stage was set up right in front of where we're sitting, there must be an opening event happening, maybe a live band.

"What do you girls want to drink?" Heidi shouted amidst the noise of the club.

"I'll take a cosmopolitan." I replied back, leaning forward for Heidi to hear.

"A frozen Daquiri for me babe." Thalia answered, encircling Heidi's neck with her arm and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Right away ladies" Heidi winked and sauntered away.

"The Club's packed. Who's the owner again? Must be pretty popular." I shouted at Thalia, snapping her gaze away from Heidi's retreating form.

Thalia shrugged her shoulders, looking around the place. "I know it's a model, but I don't know their name... Oh! Actually I think this is owned by that famous model couple y'know?" Thalia leaned forward putting both elbows on the table.

Mimicking her pose, I replied "what couple? There's a lot of famous couples y'know. Plus I'm not into the fashion thingy, I don't know anyone."

Thalia sighed, leaning back in her seat. "Right, forgot you're hopeless about that stuff." She took her phone out from her purse and started typing something.

"Here. I'm sure you'll at least recognize them yeah?"

I took a good look at the picture on Thalia's phone and tried to recall where I've seen these two women

I took a good look at the picture on Thalia's phone and tried to recall where I've seen these two women. I swear they look familiar and then it clicked!

"Weren't they contestants on the last Bachelor?" I asked, putting my chin on the palm of my left hand. "How the hell did they end up together?" Now I'm intrigued. Also where the hell is Heidi?

"I'm back!" Speak of the devil.

Heidi placed down our drinks on the table and sat down beside Thalia. I grabbed my drink and took a sip. Mmmh delicious.

"So thals?" I urged her to continue. "Right yeah, that's why they're famous! They were supposed to compete for the guy right? The bachelor...but plot twist, they bonded and found out that they were gay for each other!" Thalia explained, making the 'scissoring' gesture with her hands and smirking. I immediately grabbed her hands, stopping them. This girl really.

"Who are we talking about?" Heidi asked confused, looking at me and Thals, waiting for an answer.

" Meena and Ariah, they're the owners of this place right?"  Thalia responded, leaning into
Heidi. "This is pretty good by the way." She added, raising her glass.