I Fell In Love With The Bad Boy || 𝐏𝐭.𝟏

(A/N - This is my first story so pwease don't be so harsh on me, I'm really sensitive 🥺🥺🥺👉🏻👈🏻)

I woke up and stretched as I looked around my room. My face was already caked with make-up, but it wasn't actually make-up because I'm naturally beautiful and not like other girls who need it. I live alone because when I was a fetus my family got caught in a mass murder, shooting, black market, car crash. I only lived because...well...I don't know, I was just so different that I didn't die. 

I get up from my bed and looked in the mirror. I am so ugly and pathetic. My naturally long brown, black, purple, magenta, silver hair was too straight and I hated it. My sparkly orange, throw up green, purple disease, tangerine, rainbow orbs were dull because I was depressed, yet they still shone in the moonlight. It's like I'm somehow connected to it. 

Forgetting that, I went to get ready for school. I stepped on my Dora the Explorer stool because I'm 2'3 and just so smol and petite. I get dressed then grab a piece of toast and run out the door.

 I get dressed then grab a piece of toast and run out the door

(A/N - Isn't this sooooo ducking adorable?? 😍😍🥰🥰😝😝)

I weave through the hallways that weren't well known because I'm bullied all the time by the popular girls. They are just jealous that they are plastic and I'm not. When I fly through the hallways, I bump into a....wall? But walls aren't supposed to be so muscular. 

My greasy smol hands touch the firm area. I look up and hear a growl and feel my body being pushed up against the locker. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what?! W-w-w-w-w-w-who a-a-a-a-a-are y-y-y-y-you? 🥺😱" I whimper as I am a super delicate and submissive. 

This buff 8'9 man only snarled and punched a hole in the locker next to me. "My name is Evan and you need to watch where you're going babygirl." I couldn't help but admire his elevator worth of abs through his tight black shirt. He had dreamy virgin oil eyes that I couldn't look away from. 

He smirked as he looked at me and licked his crusty lips because moisturizing and taking care of yourself is not 100% manly with top testosterone. "What are you doing in my territory? This is the place I shove nerds in lockers when they don't do my work."

I was trembling like a rattlesnake and pushed myself into the locker as he was in my personal bubble. He then got closer where I could smell his stank ass breath so I did the only thing I could think of. 

"G-g-g-g-g-get a-a-a-away f-f-f-f-from m-m-m-m-me!!" I pushed him off me and I glide through the hallways and into the girl's bathroom. I could hear his loud, thunderous barking as I run into the door and slam my face into it before I enter. 

I look into the mirror and splash my face with the brown water, starting to sing the song my dead mother used to sing to me when I was in the womb. "T-t-t-t-t-t-tell t-t-t-t-t-t-them I-I-I-I-I w-w-w-w-was h-h-h-h-happy...a-a-a-and m-m-m-my h-h-h-heart i-i-i-i-is b-b-b-b-b-broken...a-a-a-all m-m-my s-s-scars a-a-are o-o-open...t-t-t-tell t-t-them w-w-what I-I-I h-h-h-hoped w-w-would b-b-be....I-I-I-I-IMPOSSIBLEEEEE~!"

Suddenly, I heard a girl gasp. She looked at me and was in disbelief. "OMG girlie pop, you sound so flunking gorgeous! Like slay mamma's yes queen get into it!" 

I blush a period red and tucked a strand of my hair that I haven't washed in 5 years behind my ear. "W-w-w-w-why t-t-thank y-y-you."

"You should tots sing at Evan's party! But first you need a make-over!"

"W-w-w-who?" I ask, not thinking it was that super hot but feral man I just encountered. 

"He's like this super bad boy who doesn't do his homework and flip's tables! But forget that cause he's really hot!" 

(A/N - OMG, y/n is about to get a SUPER cute makeover by her new friend! 💅💅💅 Will Evan notice her at the party or will she meet another man...? 🤭🤭🤭😜😜😜😘😘)

(Actual A/N - This is actually killing me, I had to pace around my entire house to write this. Lord have mercy on my soul. 🛐 This hurts me more than you'd think- 😭💀)