Twenty Seven "Brave Girl"

"In that case I better go run some errands, I'll be back later." Jungwoo picked up his jacket and left. You exhaled before making your way upstairs.

Doyoung left a room wearing shorts and a white robe, He rubbed his hair with a towel. "Taeyong?  What are you doing here?" He looked shocked.

"What is your plan huh? Tell me before I lose my fucking mind." You glared at him.

"What are you talking about." He put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm talking about Y/n you coward!" You pushed Doyoung to the wall.

"What the fuck is your problem!" He pushed you away. "Why did you come back! All you do is play with her feelings!"

"I get it, your jealous. Then you should've made your move when you had the chance." He threw the towel at you and you caught it. "She's better off without you. Go back to where you came from. No one wants you here! Your own father hates you!" You threw it back at him

Mark's P.O.V

You just got back home with Jungwoo. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Taeyong came to see Doyoung."

"And you left them here together?"

"Yep."

"You idiot!"

You quickly opened the door to hear the sound of them both fighting. You both found them in the kitchen. "I'm gonna kill you!" Doyoung yelled.

"Both of you! Stop!" You grabbed Doyoung and Jungwoo grabbed Taeyong. "What the hell guys."

Y/n's P.O.V

You were on your way back from work. Walking through your neighbourhood someone was coming your way. It was Taeyong. His lip was cut and he had blood on his fists. He stopped in front of you. "What happened?" Your eyes widened.
"Doyoung happened." He wiped his lip. "It's him or me. I'm not negotiating anymore."
"What?" You looked up to his face.
"Why am I even bothering to ask. Of course you'll pick him. I'm leaving." He walked to his car. "Don't think of contacting me. I won't answer." He gave you a glare before driving away.

He's never looked at you this way before. Your knees became weak, you crouched and sobbed into your arm.

The next day
11:24

You arrived in Seoul, there was someone you wanted to talk with. You entered the SkinHeartK building. Your phone was buzzing with texts from Doyoung.

'Y/n don't think about it'

'Please don't'

'It's a bad idea where are you?'

All you told him was that you're going to Seoul for the day. He somehow figured it out. He can try find and stop me but I don't care.
"Hello, is Mr Kim here today?" You asked the Man at the front desk. "Oh Y/n, I haven't seen you for a while. Uh one moment." He replied.

Ten minutes later

You were being escorted to his office. You were very surprised Mr Lee actually agreed to seeing you. A moment later you walked though the tall doors and saw Doyoung's Father at his desk. He put his book down and shot a scary look at you.