"Tell Argent to fuck his dead wife. I'm not in the mood." I growled, Peter stood there and snorted.

"You have some serious issues kiddo, I already told him we are going to meet up with him in half an hour. Get dressed." He grabbed a pair of my jeans, a V-neck shirt and my famous black jacket that Stiles loves and threw them at me, "now." Then he left.

"Bitch." I sighed and forced myself out of bed, great now I have to leave the only place Stiles' scent still lingers. I got dressed slowly and when I was done Peter dragged me, by my ear, out to my Camaro. I refused to drive, I didn't even want to go, so why did I have to drive? So he grabbed my keys, pushed me in the passenger seat and started driving to the old hale house. The building almost my whole family died in because of me, but also near the area I met my mate on.

When we arrived we were greeted by Argent almost instantly, although he said he would be alone I could still hear the faint buzz of over thirteen heartbeats. I didn't think anything of it, as I could be paranoid that Stiles is no where near me but then I felt and heard something metal hit me and Peter across our heads.

-A few hours later-

"Aghh," my head was throbbing and my whole body felt as if had been electrocuted, (probably because it has you dumb twat, now because you didn't act on instinct we are chained up away from Stiles, who has been out of school for two hours now, just saying, being tortured, my wolf sassed.)

"I take it you are both awake then?" Argent stepped from out of the darkness of the room.

"No shit." Peter spat. Well he seems more pissed then me, I'm just too busy wanting to go home to Stiles, who is probably worried sick, or not, maybe he's happy he's not around a moody, grumpy, terrible alpha, cunt. Are they the right words? Who knows?

"No sarcastic comeback from you Derek?" Chris asked.

"Sorry I have more important things going on in my mind at the moment, is that not okay with you? If not, please let me go, I'm quiet frankly a very busy alpha with a pack of a bunch of traumatised teenagers," I forced a short smile on my face and he rolled his eyes, however I did earn a quiet chuckle from Peter.

"For that I'm not going to consider letting you live, no, I'm just going to torture you both and then kill you when I'm bored."

"AGAIN? OH C'MON I'VE ONLY BEEN ALIVE FOR AROUND TWO MONTHS, LET ME LIVE A LITTLE. GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD." Peter sarcastically whined.

(NO. HE CAN'T. WHAT ABOUT STILES? HOW WOULD HE TAKE IT? MATE. MATE. WE NEED TO SEE MATE. NOW DEREK. NOW.)

"If you kill us, who would keep my pack under control?"

"Oh, about that. I know all about you and your little mate. He should keep them in check until I kill them in a few days-ish time. Oh and by kill them all, I mean your little mate as well."

My eyes flashed red and my claws began to extend, "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM YOU SICK BASTARD." I growled, causing Peter to shift into his beta form for a few seconds.

(NOT MY MATE BITCH.)

"Awh, that's so sweet you know, who knew after what Kate did to you, you would still let a human, including Stiles and my huntress daughter near you or your pack."

"What do you mean?" I asked, what was he implying.

"Oh right, let me explain. You see after you nearly bit Stiles, he panicked and he doesn't feel safe around you anymore, and his biggest regret is letting you mark him, so he told Alisson to get me and my fellow hunters to kill you and your creepy ass zombie of an uncle." I felt a piece of me fall away. Stiles doesn't feel safe around me? He doesn't love me. He... He wants me dead... How was I so stupid to believe he loved me. I- I... Stiles wants me to die in the hands of my families murderers. He thinks I should've been killed with them. He hates me. HE WANTS ME DEAD. HE HATES ME. I HURT HIM. HE'S SCARED OF ME. HE... He's here?

I could smell his scent somewhere in the tunnels... He was going to kill me with his own bare hands...

"Shit... Ouch, who the fuck?..." There was a small crash upstairs only a person with super hearing could hear, "what the hell?" What was he doing? (Why do you care... He wants us dead, we failed him, my wolf cried in pain)

"Who the fuck keeps creepy ass tunnels under their house?" He doesn't know I'm here? Huh.

"So what level of first? We can start with one and go to one hundred then you can die or straight to one hundred, one hundred times, then die?"

"How about go join your dead wife and soon daughter you motherfucker?"

"So that's how it is? Straight to one hundred it is."

"DEREK, TAME YOUR WOLF. AAAAAAAHGGGAGHHMMmmh"

My blood began to boil under the electricity, not enough to kill me straight away, but enough to for my veins to turn black. My bones began give way and melt and my I couldn't see a thing, my eyes had probably began to melt.

"DEREK? WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS?" I heard Stiles yell, before the world around me completely collapsed and I was trapped in my mind. I couldn't hear, I couldn't see, I couldn't smell, I couldn't even feel the pain I was just engulfed in, either the machine was turned off or I had just died.

[A/N: I lost motive towards the end don't judge me.]