Chapter 2

I can't believe it, I feel like I'm staring like a creeper but I can't seem to avert my eyes. She is the most lovely girl I have seen in a long time. With her long black hair that has a blue tint to it trailing long past her shoulders. My eyes follow the line of her curves all the way down from her head to her toes and all the way back up to her eyes, her eyes are so striking, that the beautiful shade of green with brown flakes in them suck me in I can't look away. I'm finally pulled from my thoughts when dad clears his throat. "Well it has been a long drive so I think we need to get some rest. Goodnight boys."

"I have to agree with dad, since I did all the driving." I chuckle to myself. "See you in the morning Evan, it was nice to meet you Ever." I took off to my room without even acknowledging whether or not they said anything.

As I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, my thoughts come back to her. I know it's got to be wrong to be thinking about my brother's girl like that, but knowing him he is just passing his time.

I can hear her feminine voice telling Evan bye and then there is silence for a few moments and I hear the door shut. After her car pulls away, my brother knocks on my door. "Come in," I say not really wanting him in here right now. It feels to awkward.

"So how was New Orleans?" he asks. "It was good, you know, to have a change of scenery. That hurricane sure did a number down there though. I'm just glad dad took the job so that we can help. So where did you meet the girl?" I questioned him and my heart starts racing just thinking about her. "We met down at the marina a couple of weeks ago. She's smart, funny, cute, and little crazy. I like her." He sighs dreamily. "Crazy, what do you mean by crazy?" I ask. "No, not anything bad, it's a good kind of crazy. She's not afraid to have fun, and she goes after what she wants no holds bard." He replied. "Ahh~ so she's just right huh?" I say playfully.

Were sitting here with this long awkward silence where I cant quit thinking about how horrible I should feel for my thoughts. I could really use something to take the edge off. "So little bro do you have any smoke to help me sleep tonight?" He answers by giving me a big smirk, and then pulled out his stash. 'Oh yeah~'

Sleep...did not come easily.