Beach House// Guy Germaine

You and your team decided to throw a party at your beach house for the start of summer break since you had a very private area and most of your neighbours were doing the same thing so they wouldn't get you in trouble. Everyone was getting ready or preping the pool area since everyone would mainly be there, you were in your room finishing up and had the room all to yourself since your boyfriend Guy was also setting up.

"y/n are you almost ready? everyone is ready and people are here, we need our host woman!" He joked "Yes yes i'm coming, it took me a while to figure out what outfit I wanted, I ended up settling on this" you replied while looking at your outfit in the mirror, it was a plain white tanktop with a hawaiian flannel and blue jean shorts. Guy came up behind you, hugging you from behind. "and you look amazing" he patted your side and sighed "people are probably waiting, lets get going" and with that, you went and joined everyone else.

A while later you were standing talking to one of your lake friends that you hadn't seen in nearly a year before she pointed behind you "oh my god look at that kid doing a keg stand!" you turned around before bringing your palm to your forhead "that would be my boyfriend, I'll be back"

You walked down to averman who was holding one of his legs "averman who got him to do this?" Averman looked at you, down at guy, up to charlie, and back up to you. "one sec" averman held up a finger before putting guy down who turned to charlie not realizing you were there. "so y/n you see, he complained because he's always the one taking care of me so in result I told him he could drink as much as he wanted since he's not driving home tonight, good idea hey?" you shook your head while laughing and went to go look for Guy.

Once you found him you tapped on his shoulder and he whipped around with yet another drink in his hands "I- oh y/n! helloo" he said while sluring his words. He then wrapped his arm around your shoulder and put majority of his weight on you before luis came over to you "god you got lucky with that one, a girl tried talking to him and all he could talk about was you and how he needed to find you" you smiled to yourself before looking down at your intoxicated boyfriend. "Look at you keeping your morals straight, I'm proud of you my boy" and he returned it with a toothy grin.

About an hour later you decided it was time to start settling down, you left your sister Connie in charge of the party while you took Guy up to your room. "hey guy, you want to go straight to bed or have a shower?" he thought for a while before answering "I think shower, I don't want to wake up smelling like booze" you agreed and went to start him a shower.

"Guy! you ready for your shower? It's just how you like it!" he stumbled into the bathroom and felt the water before smiling "oh my lord woman you are amazing, and hey can you wait for me while I shower? I'm so tired I feel like I might end up falling asleep before I'm done" you replied with a nod and helped him get undressed and in.

When you were both done showering and in bed he layed on your chest and looked up at you. "y/n you know, I'm so lucky to have you, I love you"
this being the first time he said it to you, you couldn't help but smile and hug him tighter "I love you too Guy Germaine."