Guy Germaine

You had been a cheerleader for Eden hall for a while, you had practice every other day. Today was one of those days and your team was practicing when the J.V team came in.

"Yeah, go baby!" A handsome blonde yelled, while giving a toothy grin.

A girl a year older then you named Natalie started blushing and turned to the team.

"God he is just so cute, younger boys always seem to have a thing for me, I'll be right back." And she proceeded to walk over to the blonde boy.

You just snickered to yourself and watched as the whole thing played out.

As she approached the blonde Connie, a girl on the boys team shared a look of disbelief with the boys on the team.

"Hey stud, you like what your seeing?" The brunets voice sounded like a disformed, less attractive Lola bunny and man, it annoyed the crap out of you.

"Uh yeah but-"

"Okay, why don't we go up to my room? I'll show you what the girls dorms look like, give you a little tour. You look like you haven't seen the inside of your own sisters room." She was trying to sound seductive but in all honesty it wasn't working out for her.

Behind her, y/n started laughing. "Natalie, could you please for the love of god stop trying to seduce my boyfriend? your just embarrassing yourself."

"I- oh Uhm okay, I'm just gonna, uh go now." The girls face was red, and she stormed out

"Y/n, what took you so long? I thought you were pissed!" Guy Germaine, your boyfriend also had red cheeks.

"Yeah, uh no I was trying to hold in my laughter, did she call you stud?" You shared a look with Connie before you both started laughing again.

"I- yeah she did oh my god" the girl said, holding her stomach while laughing.

Guy just looked at the two of you and joined in laughing.

" well stud would you like to go get ice cream after I'm done? I should be out in a few minutes ."

"Yeah, I'd like that"

********************
A/n I'm sorry this is so crappy I have had no motivation and I've been busy lately, I know this isn't the best but I hope you liked it?

Leave a comment, I love reading them! :))