Lester Averman

You and Les had a pretty bad fight, you felt bad about it and so did he, you just didn't know it. You guys were at the movies on your shift when a girl had gave him her number, and even though he denied it he still let her flirt with him and it made you jelous. It was quite stupid to be honest and you realized it after, he can't just refuse service to her, he'd lose his job! It was akward after you guys faught that night and you haven't talked since, but you guys were all at Adams having a sleepover.

"Hey Julie, you up? I want to go get some cherries." after no responce from the girl you asumed she was sleeping and went down to the kitchen by yourself.

You got cherries and sat down at the island to eat some, you heard footsteps but thought nothing of it because only the team was at the house and you felt comfortable with eachother, so it wouldn't be a uncomfortable situation. You found being at Adams house, his older brother tended to look at your boobs a lot and you were wearing a tanktop, however with the team no ones disrespectful, Les makes jokes but it's okay because your dating.

When you were sure there was someone there you turned around, expecting it was going to be one of the girls, but it was Les. You looked down and turned around debating weather you should talk to him.

"want some cherries?" you gave him a wide grin, him returning one right back.

"I had some different cherries in mind, these should do for now though, wouldn't want to make a scene in Adams house again." he giggled, giving you goosebumps, god you missed that giggle.

"yeah, that wouldnt be good. At least it woudln't be his dad catching us this time." after you spoke, you both laughed but it soon became silent, not a comfortable one either. "Hey Les?"

the redhead poked his head up. "Yeah?"

"Im sorry. it was wrong of me to asume you did anything wrong, I was jelous and you don't deserve to be treated that way."

"Its okay, I kinda liked you being jelous, I don't like the fight after it though, it kinda shows me how much you truly looove me." he rang out the 'o' a bit making you laugh.

"so were good?"

he engulfed you in a hug "Of course we are, we were never anything other then good."

*************************
A/n

AWEEEE this is my fav one so far, i love averman sm

comment! i love reading and replying :))

requests --->