Julie Gaffney// Bus rides

You and Julie had gotten in a fight a week before a hockey game and still haven't made up. The team has a game coming up and you don't know what to do because you and Julie are supposed to share a room. Just as you're thinking about what to do, Luis comes up and intrudes on your thoughts.

"Who you sitting with on the bus?" you stood still for a moment before answering, debating on what to say. "hm...I guess no one" the boy made a weird face "you and Julie still not doing good?" you sighed "it's not like that, luis" you were so tired of everyone assuming everything, that's how this all got started in the first place. "oh. okay. well lets get going, you can sit with me"

While you were on the bus, you felt someone staring at you, like daggers shooting at the back of your head. When you turned around your eyes meet with Julies, she's not breaking eye contact and you know exactly why. Luis. Luis had been showing interest in you latley and it bugged Julie...a lot. That's why you sat with him, if Julie had a motive to talk to you she would, and this was it. However, you looked back the other way and kept talking to everyone.

When you got to the hotel you grabbed your key from Bombay and started to head towards the stairs. "Room 118. Here we go" As you opened the door you realized that no one else was there. No Julie, and you didn't see her in the lounge earlier either. A few minuites passed and you heard some russtling at the door. Under your breath you mummered "Here we go"

As she walked in you just starred at eachother. She started to unpack and didn't even pay attention to you. It took you a while but you eventually broke the silence. "Look Julie, I dont know why you haven't been comunicating with me about this stuff but I didn't say that. I could never. You mean to much to me." She took a deep breath and looked down "Really? because I've been told you've been making moves on him! Like today! What was that about? Sitting with the reason we're fighting?" you looked down and fidgited with your fingers. "Look, I know that was rude, and I'm sorry but he was the only one that offered! Everyone else has their people to sit with on the bus except him!" she just glared at you "at least he tried" you mumbled. Julie rose her eyebrows and starting walking towards the door "yeah? well if he's going to offer maybe you should be with him!" I looked at her and went into the bathroom before hearing the door slam.

While you were alone you did a lot of thinking, you realized you probably made a few problems by sitting with and talking to Luis, and you really knew you needed to apologize to her when she came back. You waited for hours and she hadn't come back so you decided to go talk to charlie. You knocked on the door and seconds later Charlie was at the door. "come in, we have stuff to talk about." he sat you down and before you could say anything he did "you know you need to apologize right?" you looked up "I know" he sighed "you know she needs to aswell right?" this time it was you sighing "I know" you two talked for a while before you returned to your hotel room.

You walked in and heard some rustling, you looked around the corner and it was julie still unpacking "your not moving rooms?" she looked up and then instantly back down "do you want me to?" you went and sat on the bed next to where she was standing. "no, and hey I'm sorry Jules, I love you, not Luis. I don't even know how I feel about him as a friend to be completley honest, but anyways I need you to know I'm truly sorry. I know I said and did things I didn't mean and I truly am sorry" tears started to form in your eyes before she stood between your legs. "I love you too y/n. I'm sorry too, I blamed you for something that had nothing to do with you and completley overreacted. Will you forgive me?" you let out a sigh of releif and got up, giving her a peck and hugging her tightly. "Julie of course I will! I was being an idiot, promise we won't fight like this again?" she looked you in the eyes before hugging you again "I promise"