Adam Banks

Relationship status: dating
Age: 16

a/n-
hey soo i have no idea how good or how bad this is, i've never really done a one shot or a imagine but im going to try!

Thanks to @banskiesrealwife for the suggestion!

ooh also, Y/N's sister is going to be Ainsley in this one-shot, and I think in these stories im going to put a lot of movie refrences like, The Outsiders, The Karate Kid, The Sandlot, (etc...)

*************************

third person pov:

When Adam went up to the Y/L/N residence he didn't even have to knock, as Y/N's little sister opened it and dragged the blonde in.

"Hey Ains, whats u-"

The younger blonde spoke up interrupting the older boy seeming scared and upset at the same time.

"okay so heres the thing, Y/N is upset and you might not want to enter the den, lets go to my office and discuss."

Confused, he followed the seemingly, very stressed out seven year old to her "office" to talk about his girlfriend.

"Uh when did you get an office?" He asked, dumbfounded.

The small brunette looked at him in disbaleif and rolls her eyes. "Jeez Adam, are you sure your the top of your class? It's my room."

"oh, okay lead the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright so. We need to cheer her up I need my sister back she's being more annoying then usual." Ainsley stops and thinks for a moment.

Then her face instantly lights up and she lets out a gasp when she looks at her makeup and dress up clothes.

"Your not thinking-"

The little girl, face still lit up with a huge grin smirks at Adam.

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm thinking."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Y/N my dearest sister I have a suprise for you."

She was replied back with a loud scoff, the tall boy then looked at his girlfriend a scoffed right back at her.

"Way to say hello to your boyfriend who does indeed love you enough to do this."

The older, more matured brunette furrowed her brows and questioned her boyfriends words.

"To do wha-" she shut herself down and instantly smiled and started laughing at the sight in front of her.

Adam had appeared to be wearing a fairy suit with pigtails and pink makeup, he also had a wand with a star on top of it.

The older sister smirked at the younger sister and she smirked right back at her.

"Thank you for this Ains its definentley going in the ducks photo album."

After, the two teenagers stayed up all night talking about her day and his day while cuddling and eating their favorite snacks.

*************************
A/n

Hey, so this is honestly really crappy but I'd appreciate it if you guys commented your opinion on this. I swear they will get better <33

any more suggestions for preferences or imagines?