Ella smiled, and then she made her way to Blaze's stall to groom him. Taking trail groups out would have been fun and it would have given Ella the responsibility her parents had started to ask her to get. Seeing as she would have been turning sixteen in a matter of months, maybe it was really time to grow up a bit and act like a responsible young adult. That was what her mother told her to do all the time, so maybe Ella could have really looked into this job offer.

It was actually a good idea.

Ella quickly groomed Blaze and then she went to saddle him up. She hoped that Ryan said yes because she was actually looking forward to it.

And, what was another student?

Ryan took classes of them, so it shouldn't have been too hard for him to take another student on the trail group to teach her.

Ella was sure of it.

So, all she had to do was wait for Josh to come back.

...

When Blaze was all saddled, Ella grabbed her helmet and she walked to the front of the barn to wait for Josh. She thought that she would be nice, and she brought Cobalt out the front for him as well. She smiled when she saw Josh coming back, and he looked happy. He thanked Ella for bringing out his horse, and Ella knew that he was stalling to tease her.

Ella mounted Blaze and then she looked at Josh, "well? Are you stalling?"

Josh smiled at Ella as he continued to tease her, "why would I do something like that?"

"Because you are evil."

"You love it when I am evil."

"Not at times like this. What did your dad say?"

"He said that you can come, and if you impress him, we might just be able to take the trail groups together."

"That's great. And there will be money involved, won't there?"

"I don't know. There won't be for me because I live here. But I don't know for you."

"I hope there is money."

"Is money all you think of?" asked Josh.

Ella smiled, "sometimes."

"You are rich, and you practically have money coming out of your ears. You can get a job here, but why is it so important to be paid for it?"

Ella was the daughter of Adam Little who just so happened to be the richest man in Sandy Beach, so that made her pretty wealthy. She didn't even need to get a paying job because she had so much money she didn't know what to do with. But, Ella didn't run around bragging about that, so people who didn't know that she was Adam's daughter thought that she came from an ordinary working class family.

"Doesn't everyone love money?" asked Ella.

"Yes, we do, but rich people don't need jobs and they don't have to worry about looking for a paying job. You are one of those people."

"I guess."

Ryan then soon walked out, stopping Josh and Ella from talking about rich people and money.

Then the trail group arrived.

Josh had saddled the horses that would have been needed since Ryan asked him, so he had been busy all morning. But, Ryan said it was part of his hob, so Josh said he was happy to do it without complaining. That was the good son that he was, and he said he always made Isabella and Ryan proud of him.

Ryan and Josh helped the riders mount their horses, as did Ella, if she was going to impress Ryan, before they headed to the trail that led to the beach. Josh growled at Ella about mounting their horses while they waited for Ryan, and Ella only laughed because Josh didn't have to mount Cobalt if he didn't want to.