Chapter 9 - Odessas confession

𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙁𝙊𝙓

I stopped my car at the parking space for the guest in Dashwood mansion. I walked out and rang the doorbell.

The door was opened after waiting for a bit.

"Hello Aunt Odessa!" Mabel said greeting me at the door.

I pinched Mabels face and said "I can't get over this face greeting me happily like a human been smiling crazy".

"Ouch Aunt Odessa" She chuckled.

Seriously how can I?

CC is a girl who laughs like a psychopath and always get angry never cry infront of me but Logan has making her cry which I'm thankful of.

I'm jealous of Logan which he could see her cry, laugh like a human being.

They both are opposite of each other. Mabel give me the pink vibe whilst CC is just CC black vibe.

"Come in Aunt Odessa" Mabel said as I came inside.

After thinking for a while knowing about CC real parents I couldn't help but get to know why is CC like that.

After being friends with Blake and being super close and getting invitation to come to her house she started to tell me about her daughter being kidnapped by rivals and they told her she is dead.

The more I hang out with them the more guilty I get. I know how they missed her till now.

"Where is your Mom?" I asked.

"Well umm" She was hesitated to say something.

"What's wrong Mab?" I asked concerned.

"Well a week ago we saw a very familiar girl just like me with grey eyes and since then mom and others are not in a mood" Mab said in a sad tone.

I already know about that story since Logan told me while CC was sleeping after a panic attack.

"I'll make is worse than" I said with a sigh while she looked at me confused.

"Don't bother her Odessa. She is not in a mood and I don't want spoil it more with your foolishness" Hunter said coming out from kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and said smiling "There goes baby Hunter bullying me".

Yeah the Dashwood brothers and their dad is a pain in the ass. Just because I am in a different clan doesn't mean I am here to use their darkest secrets.

If I can't handle their annoyance how could my CC could- oh I should stop saying 'my' CC from now onwards.

"Don't call me that Odessa you sly Fox" Hunter hissed.

"Behave Hunter!" Elijah the second mom scolded Hunter.

"Baby Hunter hate me after I talk to your mother" I said and went upstairs.

The door was already opened I saw Blake smiling at their daughters photo frame.

The only photo they could take her. The day she was born was the day she was kidnapped.

"Blake" I said walking towards her.

"Oh Odessa what are you doing here?" She said trying to look happy but I know she is not.

I sat next to her in the bed and said "I'm here to confess my selfishness".

She looked at me confused.

"Remember I told you I took a little girl in my life and took her as my heir?" I asked.

"Yes?" She was more confused.

"My CC is your CC" I said making her look panicking.

"What do you mean?! You kidnapped my daughter?!" She started scream.

"What?! No! First listen!" I said making her sit again.

"CC is a nickname for Cecile. I never called her Cecile because I knew you would be in a bad mood so I talk about her in her nickname" I said.

"That doesn't give me a clue Odessa" She looked annoyed.

𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘊𝘊 𝘞𝘈𝘚 10!

"CC would be a perfect nickname for you right Logan?" I asked Logan who was just finish beating CC's ass.

She doesn't like loosing. Like who will but she is someone who determined to be the strongest.

Logan is my fighters son and he have a special interest in CC which I ador.

"I like it" Logan said smirking at CC who is still wasted to move.

I can't blame Logan she told Logan to go harder on her in every minutes passes them fighting.

"Logan you jerk" CC grunted.

"CC, who named you?" I asked with sudden reality.

"My birth parents" she said annoyedly.

"I mean which parent?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was sent in orphanage the day I was born" She said trying to get up.

"Your parents gave yourself a name and put you in the orphanage?" I asked confused because that is not suppose to be in orphanage.

"I was outside of the gate in a basket with a birth certificate" She said finally standing up.

It took me a moment to ask her "Do you have the  birth certificate?".

"No it is in the orphanage. The owner told me to take it but I didn't wanted to look at it. I was the only one who was named by there parents it even had my parents named" she said and took the water bottle to drink.

𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚

"After few days I have this thought of going to the orphanage to pick up the birth certificate and as she said the parents names was in the birth certificate I was quite shocked to see the name 'Dashwood' but tried to look for more but the story was match to this Dashwood family

The thought of expecting for a twin was already famous on the year you were pregnant and in the news was the youngest twin died. Also I have seen Mabel and It was convincing since there was not a pinch of difference of their faces expect their eyes"

I looked over to see Blake crying with dead eyes.

I sighed and continued "I get close to you to know more about CC but the stories you tell me about CC is always make me feel guilty. I tried to convince CC but she was stubborn and doesn't listen to me. I forced her to come back just make you have a introduction in tomorrow nights party".

I looked over the door and said "I think your husband is the only one who doesn't know about what I said".

I chuckled and went out of the door and said to the siblings "Be prepared to see your sister".