"That's wonderful!" the man exclaimed. "I always thought that Varian was talented with his engineering! How long has he been there?"

"He arrived last month."

The man laid his hand on the railing. "When Varian completes Bronzadelle's water system, is he going to stay there?" Anna spotted Eugene and Maximus coming over towards Quirin at the railing. After she heard her boyfriend's voice, Anna glanced behind her shoulder in time to see Kristoff and Sven catching up with her. "Or is he going to go back to Old Corona?"

"He's planning to go back to Corona to resume his duty as Corona's Royal Engineer," Quirin confirmed.

"What about you? How long are you going to stay in Bronzadelle?"

"I'll be staying there for a few months," Quirin answered, putting his hand on the railing. "Then I'll be heading back to Old Corona for a bit before I come back here." He was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "I just hope that he's okay."

Anna nearly tripped on a net, but she stopped herself and reached Quirin. "If you want, Quirin, we can see your son first before we go to Wadsworth. I think that you should see Varian as soon as possible."

Quirin gave her a soft smile. "I appreciate that, your highness. Thank you."

"Okay." Kristoff nodded, joining Anna and the rest of the group. Anna heard a woman complaining to the captain about something and someone cheered about seeing a dolphin nearby. "Quirin, do you know where Varian could be staying?"

Quirin nodded and took out a letter from his pocket. "He told me that he was staying in the Ruby inn. It's an inn located by the town square."

"Oh, I know where that is!" Eugene exclaimed. "Lance, Stalyan, and I stayed the night there once. I'll lead us right to it!"

"Perfect!" Anna smiled. "We'll take you to Varian, we'll meet him, and then we'll go to Wadsworth!"

"Do you know where Wadsworth is?" Quirin asked.

Anna shook her head. "He never told us where he lives."

"When we see Varian, you could ask him. I'm sure that he would know where he lives."

Kristoff threw a carrot to Sven. "That sounds great. We'll do that."

"We should also keep an out for Scott," Anna remembered. "He said that he was going to meet him there."

"Did he say where to meet him?" Quirin inquired.

Anna and her group shook their heads. Anna was just about to speak again when Kristoff beat her to it.

"He should've told us where he wanted us to meet him," Kristoff grumbled. "It would've made everything easier. He could be anywhere."

"Maybe he wasn't sure if we would get the map or not?" Anna suggested. "Remember, we had to compete in the Historical Auction to get it."

"Still, he should've been prepared just in case," Eugene commented. "Heck, how do we know that he isn't using his invisibility or his flying spell? We could be passing by him and not knowing it!"

"We'll find him at some point," said Quirin. "Witches and wizards are very common in Bronzadelle. He may use his spells, as you said, but he's waiting for you especially since you volunteered to help him."

A large horn echoed over to them, piecing Anna's ears. All of the passengers turned their attention to the Captain. He stood in the middle of the deck with his first mate standing beside him. "Attention, everyone. We are arriving in Bronzadelle. Make sure that you have all of your belongings with you and please, don't lean or sit on the railings." The captain frowned and crossed his arms. "You should know that I'm talking specifically to you, young man."

Magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें