Chapter 13

Lennox is on his way to the Lucky Cat Café with a smile. He walks confidently with a bags of present hands that he intended to give to Cass. Those are the bags that he bought the other day.

He enters the café with a big smile only to be crushed by the sight of Isabella, sitting at his usual spot. She casually take a sip of coffee while talking to Cass.

Lennox just  seeing them chatting together already giving him a headache. He sighs and just force himself to meet Cass and his ex.

"Good morning Cass" greet Lennox greets her with a smile without looking at Isabella. Cass greets him back with a bigger smile on her face.Isabella seeing Lennox is becoming more excited. "Hi Lennox!" Greet her enthusiasticly. Lennox just nods up to her plainly. Isabella is saddened a little by his reaction.

Before Lennox say anything, Cass is already know what is he about to order. "A latte with heavy cream. The usual". "You know me well" he said.

Isabella notice that Lennox is holding shopping bags with him. She can't help herself so she ask him. "What are you carrying there Lennox? It looks like shopping bag. Did you go shopping,Lennox?" Ask her. Lennox just nodding, "Yes. The other day".

"Well what are you shopping for? Mens thing? Shoes? Watches? I know you like watches. It must be it!" Guess her excitedly.

Lennox doesn't want to tell her about the handbags that he bought for Cass so he just keep it a secret. "Well i bought random things". She just owh him. "Why did you have to bring it here? Or is it for someone? Or is it for....me?" She nervously ask him.

"Yes and no. I bought them for someone but not for you" he just said it plainly. She jolted by his statement. She felt really sad and angry about it. But she try to hold it in. "Then for who?". She ask while trying to suppress her anger. "Just wait" said him calmly.

Cass comes with his order. "Here you go Lennox. A hot latte with heavy cream and your favourite strawberry cakes. I know you didn't order them but i know that you always love them."

"Thanks Cass. You're the best. By the way, i have a gift for you. Here you go. I bought them the other day when i went to shopping. I thought about you so i bought them along the way" said Lennox while handing the bags to her.

She's blushing like crazy after Lennox handing her the bags in front of her face. She tries to control her happiness and restrain herself from being too dreamy. She accepts the bags with a unnoticeable shaky hand and said "Thank you so much Lennox. That is so nice of you"

After seeing the sweet interaction, Isabella is filled with jealousy and rage. Her face is becoming really red and she started to clenching her teeth but she still tries to control it, "Wow. Lucky you Cass. He even thought about you. I'm so jealous right now". Said her with a witty voice.

"Well how can i forget about her when everyday i come here and see her face. Plus, she appreciates my company" said him with a small hint about something.

After hearing what Lennox said, she started to understand what he means. She's just staying still while looking at the food reminiscing something.

Lennox after finishing his meal, he thanks Cass and saying goodbye to her. He ignores Isabella and just left to the exit. Isabella is left with nothing but cold shoulder. She pays the food and chase him outside.

She runs up to Lennox and stop Infront of him. She look at him with a teary face. "Why would do that? Is there something that you want to say to me? Is there a problem with me?".

Lennox just stare at her with his emotionless expression. He just kept quiet. "Answer me, Lennox! Why do you keep quiet!? Say something! What did i ever do wrong?".

Lennox after hearing that triggered and finally snap. "What do you say? What did you do wrong? Are seriously asking me that? Did you forget about what you did to me for the past couple of years? You left me alone, struggling for the better future for both of us. You insulted me for having nothing in my life. You insulted my family for not having a unimaginable wealth that you don't have to work instead asking your daddy for money. You even said i don't deserve to be with someone like you that belong to the poor people that eat garbage for lunch. And you have the nerve ask me what did you do wrong!?".

Isabella gasp by his answers. She really taken by his harsh words. She didn't even realise how badly she treated him before. "Lennox. I- I'm sorry. I- I'm truly am. I admit that i was wrong. I'm such a stupid woman for treating you that way. I'm sorry Lennox. Please forgive me" plead her.

He just smirk. "Nahh. I wont. After our break up, i said to myself that i will never want to see you again and i will never be a fool for trusting her again. So no.".

She holds his hand as she begs to him, "Please Lennox. I'm truly sorry. I promise that i won't do that again. I'll do anything for you. Everything! Just please come to me Lennox" plead her while crying.

Lennox just sigh. "Isabella. This is the last time that i will ask you. Let go of me. I don't want to repeat myself" he warns her sternly that she finally let go of his hand while sobbing hard. He walk past her but stop midway. " Dont ever bother me or Cass again. If anything happen to her, i will find you and make your life more miserable" and continues walking away leaving her still wiping her tears at the street.