Chapter 12

"And that's where i draw the line. I said, "You shall not pass young lady. I am the sacred deity who posses the power of the cosmic!" Said one of Hiro's best friend that have unique characteristics and explosive behaviour, Fred.

"Of a lizard. You shouldn't left that part out Fred." One short brunette girl fires back at him. "Well. A power is still a power. You can't deny that don't you?". She just rolls her eyes out of slight annoyance.

"Technically, you just have the suit that gives you power, not physically. But i agree with Fred. A power is a power. Hehehe" One blond wearing glasses speaks up. "Ughh. Since when you do you agrees with him, Honey Lemon?" Grunts her. "Can't argue with facts" She shrugs her shoulder then let out a small chuckle. "Weirdly i agrees with Fred here. "You too, Wasabi!?" She rolls her eyes the second time.

"Hah! Admit your defeat Gogo! You just lost your right to challenge me!" Said Fred enthusiasticly. Gogo just mocking him using her face. "And you should me call me Fred the -". "Fred watch out!" Yells Wasabi. He just bumps someone very big that Fred bounce back hard.

The mysterious man turns around and reveals Lennox with a slight worries in his face. "Are you ok young fella? I apologise for that". "Fred is  in awe upon his size. Even the rest of the crew. He shakes his head and apologies, "Er actually i was the one who should apologise. I was walking backwards and stuff. I'm sorry Mr....". "Lewis. Lennox Lewis. Well apologies accepted. Now you kids stay safe okay?" Said Lennox and leave them that still in awe.

"Who is that? I've never seen someone as big as him". Said Honey Lemon. "Pheww. I thought that i have to use my cosmic power for a second". "Wow. He's even bigger than you Wasabi" said Gogo. "That's true. Even taller than me by alot. I gotta go to gym double time from now on." Said Wasabi.

"Your size is considered overwhelmingly big for your height. If you get bigger, you will look like an inflated balloon puppet. It's looks weird honestly. He doesn't look weird because he is really tall. That's why he looks way better even though he is bigger than you". Explain Honey Lemon.

Wasabi is frowning upon what Honey Lemon said. His intention to get bigger just dusted on the air. But he still goes to gym nonetheless. "Women kinda scared of his size because he looks like a giant. But i got to admit he looks handsomely rugged but still scary" add Honey Lemon.

"Not me. I digs those features" said Gogo with a plain expression. Everyone turns to Gogo with a flabbergasted expression. She just shrugs her shoulder and starts walking leaving the crew still in confusion.

..........

Lennox arrive at the big mall. He wants to buy something nice to Evangeline since it was her birthday yesterday. He forgot about it and that made Evangeline sulking with him. She pouting and refuse to talk to him except for important calls and schedule.

He just chuckles and shake his head after thinking about the sweet girl that happens to be his personal assistant. How did he even choose her from the start. Of course because of her diligence and intelligence. She gets the work done and quite perfectionist when it comes to work. That's why they can have the nice life that they got.

He goes to the handbags section. But not just ordinary bag store, a luxurious Gucci boutique store. He enters the premise and greeted by the workers there. They ask him what kind of bag that he inquire. He just said that he wants a bag that suitable for a woman in her middle 20s. They understood and bring him many bags to choose.

While choosing bags for Evangeline, an image of Cass suddenly pops up in his mind. He stops for a second. "Hmm weird. Why do i remember her suddenly? Well while at it, maybe I'll buy her some too" He shrugs it off and ask the workers to suggest bags for woman in her early 30s.

After arriving at his office. He enters the office and goes straight to Evangeline office. There, he greeted with sulking Evangeline that still pouting her mouth.

"I'm sorry Evangeline. I didn't mean to forgot your birthday. I was so busy yesterday that i didn't look at the calendar". He tries to persuade her but still none prevail.

"If you still need to check the calendar for my birthday, it means that you never remember it anyway" she said with a sulking voice.

He sigh. He had no choice but to pull out the big guns. The bags. " Welp. I guess Evangeline still hates me. Shame that i can't give these presents to her. I guess i should give these to the other person that doesn't hate me". He tries to tease her.

After hearing the word presents, Evangeline look at him and immediately her eyes are locked on to the present bags. She walks up to him still with her pouting mouth. "I'll let it slide this time. Just this time!" She takes the bags and open them up. She immediately gasp after seeing the luxurious bags that she wants are in her hands. She almost cry and bow to Lennox. "Thank you so much Mr. Lennox".

He just smiles. "You're welcome. And also without you helping me, that bag would be impossible for you to get your hands on". Replies her.

But she notice his hand are still holding more plastic bags. "Mr. Lennox, are those for me too?". "No. You already got yours". "So those belongs to who?". "Cass" he just replied short.

After hearing the name, she started to smiling so wide that her pimples are almot reaching her ears.

"Please hold your thoughts okay. I just happen think about her and i bought her some". She continues to smiling deviously, " Well looks like someone has affected our Mr. Lennox untill that he can't get her out of his mind". " Well, enjoy your presents, Evangeline. I'm going home right now. Take care and please take a break sometimes". "Okie dokie Mr. Lennox!" Then she continues inspecting the new bags that she got.